PDA

View Full Version : Pictures from Motorstate 2012!

DaleBird82
07-16-2012, 01:22 PM
Hey everyone,

I wanted to thank everyone at Motorstate & Pro-Touring for making this an extremely fun event. I ran the 65 Tempest with Jeff last year, which was my first roadrace ever, and 5th autocross in any vehicle (first in the Tempest). I attended in 2010 as well.
This year I decided to take my black/red 1982 Trans Am out and see what it'd do. I completed this car back in 2005 after working on it for 2 years from age 14-16, and haven't changed anything on it besides the oil ;) .

( Sam Farrington--- You better not wait 7 years like I did to run your car in these events! )

Luckily I did not break anything, but had to pull in early at Gingerman due to 320* oil temps!! Trans temps were 310* as well and I even have a B&M cooler for it.

Anywho, here's a link to a bunch of pictures I took. I couldn't take any pics during my sessions of course, so I'm sorry if you don't see your car. Feel free to use these pictures however you want. Enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/schwartzperf/sets/72157630607085744/

tommycomfort
07-17-2012, 02:47 AM
Great pictures Dale! Glad you brought the T/A out to play. We always enjoy talking with you at these events and it's even better when you don't occupy my rear view mirror! See you at the next one.
Tom

1coolC2
07-19-2012, 05:14 PM
Great pics Dale!......all except for the one you caught me flat running over a cone!! Thanks allot, I was trying to convince Tom Farrington that it was from the previous car....even though Sam saw me hit it and was the one who ran over and picked it up...ha ha.

R/
Jeff