PDA

View Full Version : Auto to Manual

Wiggawam
07-23-2005, 10:00 AM
I searched but couldn't seem to find what I was looking for. I have a 350 in a 69 camaro that I plan on swapping out for a manual. I plan on using a lakewood blowproof so that takes care of the bellhousing. I know I need the pedal assembly, Z-bar linkage, throwout arm, clutch pressureplate and flywheel. If there is an assembled package or such that you could pint me too or a place to get everything except the flywheel and clutch items it would be much appreciated.

Flight396
07-23-2005, 12:53 PM
Hey- Classic Industries has a kit (I've checked it out myself because I plan to convert from auto to manual). You can go to www.classicindustries.com, then online ordering, then search by part number, then part K511. It's a 67'-69' Small Block clutch linkage component kit. On the site it doesn't seem to tell you what it comes with, but you can download the whole catalog and then see what it includes. It seems to come with everything except for the pedals themselfs. Goodluck!

GMJim
07-23-2005, 02:23 PM
Wiggawam
Check out some of the threads for a TKO installation and read the stuff on the McLeod blowproof housing versus the Lakewood, There is a lot of info there to help with some labour savings.