PDA

View Full Version : IS THERE A GOOD BRAKE SHOP IN BOCA RATON, FL or surrounding area?

rp0029
07-04-2012, 06:05 AM
My 68 camaro/LSx conversion has poor brakes. It currently has LS1 discs on the front/Lt1 discs on the rears, an 11" power booster, a 1" bore master, stainless lines (master, booster, lines all from RSD), and Kore3 lines at the calipers. When I brake, the car stops but the pedal goes all the way to the floor. There is air in the system.

Presently the car is being tuned in Boca Raton by Dan Maslic (Dan really knows what he is doing, btw). Rather than just tow the car back to Miami and be raped by my current mechanic (who gouges me), I'd rather just go to Boca friday afternoon and take it myself to a local brake shop, so that they can vacuum bleed it, and then maybe give me a second opinion if they can't get a good pedal.

Is there a reputable company up in Boca that can help me with this? I'm not looking to cheap out, I just want it to work, and for someone to help me who won't rip me off by telling me that something is bad when it isn't.