PDA

View Full Version : TMCP Podcast - Wiring up My Chevelle from the Ground Up!

rob_kibbe
06-28-2012, 12:56 PM
Hi Folks,

I thought I'd post this week's TMCP podcast show since it's very specific to the Pro-Touring family. The guests were Scott Bowers (from Ron Francis) and Jeff Allison, the awesome dude who is building my '64 Chevelle. I've shared this one with Larry over in the Pro-Touring.com podcast, but I'm happy to announce that Ron Francis has sponsored the wiring portion of my car's build so in this show we had both Jeff & Scott on at the same time to discuss the parts were going to run!

http://www.themusclecarplace.com/tmcp-podcast-138-wiring-the-chevelle-with-jeff-allison-and-ron-francis-wiring

I'm going to run an L92 in my car, so the thought process all started with that in mind. The system itself will be centered around the 24/7 ACCESS fuse and relay panel from Ron Francis, and Jeff added in a crash relay, enough wiring to put the computer & batter in the trunk, a few remote cutoff switches, and maybe even a pushbutton starter.

Let me know what you think. I'm pretty pumped to be moving from old style fuses to modern stuff!

-Rob K