PDA

View Full Version : Digi-Tails SPECIAL introductory offer!

MCB Matt
06-13-2012, 10:22 AM
We are proud to announce we have just signed up with Digi-Tails!

We will offer their full line of products with forum member pricing and FREE shipping to the 48 states!!!

Please let us know which kit you are after. Their site is Digi-tails.com

They offer they most innovative LED technology and their sequential systems are second to NONE.

Please PM, call or Email us for your special price.

This introductory offer will end June 30th and from there we will continue to offer member pricing but not quite as aggressive as this special :yeah:

Thanks for all the continued member support

MCB

MCB Matt
06-13-2012, 12:05 PM
Tail light kits are available for the following cars, some LED sidemarker and front turn signal kits also available. All made in USA with LIFETIME warranty!

67-73 and 85-92 Camaro

66-72 Chevelle

87-88 Monte Carlo

66-72 Nova

55-57 Chevy

67-72 Chevy / GMC trucks

72-74 Dodge Challenger

68-70 Dodge Charger

69 and 71-73 Dodge Dart

69 Plymouth Barracuda

70-71 'Cuda

68-70 Roadrunner

83-87 Buick Regal / Grand National GN

70-72 Buick Skylark / GS

As well as 1156 LED replacement backup bulbs and LED dome lights

MCB Matt
06-18-2012, 09:21 AM
Thank you very much for all the orders. We did not expect this huge of a response!

Keep the questions and orders coming, introductory prices good until the end of the month.

MCB

MCB Matt
07-05-2012, 11:45 AM
This sale has been nothing short of amazing! We will continue the sale for awhile...i know a lot of us were out of town at the end of the month for the holiday so i will keep it rolling until the end of July to make sure nobody gets left out....this product is SO worth the $$$ and i will be using it on my own shop cars as well!

Thanks again guys
MCB

MCB Matt
07-23-2012, 08:24 AM
Sales are still strong, if you want in on this deal we are running thru the end of the month!

Thanks much for all the orders.

MCB

MCB Matt
07-27-2012, 12:19 PM
Free flashers with every tail light kit purchase and free shipping to the 48 states!

These kits are selling like crazy, get yours now and enjoy it for the summer!

Its a pretty quick and easy install, great summer driving season upgrade!

Thanks for the MANY purchases

PM or call for a quote

MCB

MCB Matt
08-14-2012, 08:48 AM
We have had tons of PM's about extending the sale so lets do it!

Go ahead and PM your application and which pieces you want and i will send you a quote back!

Remember, all kits FREE ship in the 48 states and ALL orders with tail lights include a FREE digital flasher which is required to prevent hyper-flash (lights blink very fast)

Thanks again for the previous orders
MCB

MCB Matt
08-22-2012, 11:06 AM
Still offering great prices and FREE shipping and flasher unit on this deal. If you haven't seen these tails in action yet make sure to checkout their website for pics and videos

PM, email or call for you member discount price...we also offer a nice combo package with billet tail lights purchased with your Digi-Tails!

MCB

MCB Matt
09-14-2012, 09:08 AM
Special still applies, we have sold enough to keep it open, PM or email for your forum member price!

Thanks for the orders
MCB

MCB Matt
10-03-2012, 08:22 AM
These tails are second to NONE. Amazing looks and USA quality, can't go wrong.

We are still offering FREE shipping to the 48 states and FREE flasher unit. Let us know which parts you want, extra discounts for packages too!

Thanks
MCB

MCB Matt
10-16-2012, 09:35 AM
Free flasher and shipping still up!

Purchase a complete package and receive extra bucks off!

Thanks for all of your orders!
MCB

MCB Matt
10-30-2012, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the dozens of orders! PM for, SEMA week specials!

MCB Matt
11-12-2012, 09:56 AM
These kits are amazing, watch the videos on their site. Just pick your tails and click on them. There will be a tab below labeled video where you can see them in action, nothing else like them!!!!

Affordable upgrade that everyone will see! Also, no more messsing with those junk stock sockets and 1156 and 1157 bulbs, there is just no comparison, even with LED bulb replacements, you still can have socket issues, NOT with Digi-Tails!

Free flashers with tails and package deals available!

Thanks for the business
MCB

MCB Matt
11-30-2012, 10:31 AM
NEW......

They have just released their white LED backup sections the the main boards so you don't have to run a 1156 LED bulb....checkout their site for details, they cost a few more bucks but the look is well worth the $$ plus a good LED bulb would cost just as much!

MCB Matt
01-31-2013, 11:44 AM
Just to let you guys know, we are still offering great prices, free shipping and free flasher on Digi-tails products.

We have sold hundreds of kits now with MANY happy customers.

Its a quick, easy, well worth doing upgrade that doesn't take long...get ready for spring crusing and dump those junk 1156/1157 bulbs!

Thanks
MCB

MCB Matt
02-08-2013, 12:22 PM
This special is still on.

We have the best service and prices on Digi-Tails and we FREE ship them and include a FREE flasher with every light kit!!

PM, call or Email for your special member price.

These tails are second to NONE and they also offer front turn signals, LED corner marker bulbs, LED dome bulbs, ect...

All high quality, easy to install and warrantied!

Thanks
MCB

MCB Matt
03-19-2013, 02:13 PM
Few new products, 67-69 camaro with white LED backup boards, few cars added.

Let me know what you need, we offer free shipping and good $$$ on these kits!
MCB

MCB Matt
04-15-2013, 09:58 AM
Great little tax return item here! We also have full packages with Tail lights, front turn/parking lights, Side marker bulbs, Backup LED (1156) and Dome lights!!

MCB

MCB Matt
04-26-2013, 12:48 PM
Bump for an ongoing sale....We will always have the best prices on Digi-Tails and the service to go with it!

Thanks for all the orders
MCB

MCB Matt
05-14-2013, 11:07 AM
Wow, thanks for all the weekend orders!!!

Keep them coming!

Thank you VERY MUCH
MCB

MCB Matt
06-20-2013, 10:48 AM
Still selling well, email, call or PM for your price, its a quick hour or two install and you add a whole new look front or rear....

Thanks for the business.
MCB

MCB Matt
07-25-2013, 09:28 AM
More and more new products! Let us know what you need. We are your #1 forum source for LED tails, they are so much brighter, safer and they WORK unlike a lot of stock or china systems!

The stock tails were an ok design back in the 60's but upgrading to LED should be high on your priority list as they are safer....brighter so cars behind see you better...and the sweep pattern of these lights is gorgeous!!!

Let us know what your application is and we will quote you!

Thanks
MCB

MCB Matt
08-19-2013, 01:57 PM
All PM's should be replied, sorry for the delay, Kim and I were away for her sisters wedding all last week... Yea, we went to Hawaii :)

Thanks for your patience
MCB

MCB Matt
09-03-2013, 01:21 PM
Check out Digi-Tails.com for new products, they are being added all the time!

Let me know which kit you need and i will get you your member price!

Thanks again for all the orders, this is a great sale!
Matt

MCB Matt
09-24-2013, 10:20 AM
PM's replied and kits shipping daily!

PM me with your application or give us a call, we are here to help!

Thanks
MCB

MCB Matt
10-15-2013, 08:19 AM
Winter is almost here, time to get ready for next season with winter projects!

Thanks for your business
MCB

MCB Matt
11-04-2013, 09:43 AM
Throw away those junk stock tails and upgrade to a much safer and nicer looking tail, without the hassle of stock grounding and bulb failure problems!

These kits are affordable and LED is becoming industry standard because they last so many years, are brighter and draw next to nothing for power!

Thanks for the many purchases! Most guys are jumping on our package deals with tails, fronts, sidemarkers, ect..

Just PM or call for your member price!
MCB

TheJDMan
11-20-2013, 02:24 PM
Matt,
PM sent

MCB Matt
11-20-2013, 03:04 PM
Matt,
PM sent

PM replied

Thanks
Matt

obengston
11-20-2013, 05:01 PM
Matt,

I just recently posted on this site with the ones I purchased from you, and installed (full set), looks great easy to install .

Received them pretty quick as well, and I'm on the east coast.

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/103096-Video-My-Digi-Tails-(LED-s)-Installed

Thanks

MCB Matt
11-21-2013, 06:58 AM
Matt,

I just recently posted on this site with the ones I purchased from you, and installed (full set), looks great easy to install .

Received them pretty quick as well, and I'm on the east coast.

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/103096-Video-My-Digi-Tails-(LED-s)-Installed

Thanks

Looks great! Its so easy to toggle off the seq but i AM partial to it, it just sets your car apart!

Thanks for the link
Matt

MCB Matt
02-03-2014, 12:27 PM
Feedback has been great on performance, ease of install and initial quality. These are USA made LED's

Thanks for the business on these kits

Call or PM us for more details and prices
MCB

MCB Matt
02-17-2014, 10:27 AM
The deals continue here at MCB. Spring is coming, get your projects done so you can enjoy your car and have the work out of the way!

Thanks for your amazing support here!
MCB

MCB Matt
03-04-2014, 09:16 AM
Thanks for your business guys, the response to the sale is amazing, already!

We appreciate your ongoing support!

MCB

MCB Matt
03-14-2014, 08:56 AM
Thank you to everyone getting in on our huge sale!!

We appreciate the support of the community here.

MCB

MCB Matt
03-26-2014, 10:46 AM
Hello, just wanted to let you guys know, the Tax Time special will run until April 20th!

Thanks for the crazy business you guys are sending our way, we appreciate your trust and support!

MCB

MCB Matt
04-22-2014, 08:19 AM
Just want to thank all the members here that participated in our Tax time sale!

Keep in mind, we are always running specials and always offer forum member discounts...Anything you need, give us a call, PM or Email!

Thanks
MCB

MCB Matt
05-12-2014, 09:08 AM
Thanks for the orders guys.

All Weekend PM's quotes sent.

Tracking will be Emailed as soon as its available.

MCB

MCB Matt
05-29-2014, 09:57 AM
We continue to offer great pricing, free shipping and package discounts on all Digi-Tails products! Just let us know what you need and we will quote it out for you!

Thanks for the MANY orders on these kits!
MCB