PDA

View Full Version : G'day from Aus

Naybour
05-31-2012, 08:20 PM
G'day

My name is Brent and I just found your forum. As you can probably tell if from Australia, Canberra to be exact. I'm 25 and have been working/building/spending money on modified cars for about 8 years. I have owned a Datsun 120y and 2 Holden Commodores. My last car was a stroked 4.2l supercharged V6 Commodore but it was recently stolen so I have decided to 'man up' and get a V8. I am looking for a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle with at least a 454 and would like it to be a driving project with either a pro-touring or pro-street car as the final goal.

I know alot about commodore V6's, EFI and boost but when it comes to V8's and carbs I am a little lacking so expect some dumb questions as I try and learn as much as I can.

Once I get my 'new' ride and get it back to Australia, I will put up some pics and details etc.

Cheers
Brent

Greg from Aus
06-01-2012, 05:22 AM
Welcome Brent, also check out usmuscle.com.au.

Greg

BMR Sales
06-01-2012, 07:55 AM
Welcome aboard Brent! Are you thinking of buying a US Chevelle and having it shipped over?

Naybour
06-02-2012, 02:50 AM
Welcome Brent, also check out usmuscle.com.au.

Greg

Thanks mate. I've been a member of US Muscle for a while just been pretty quiet. Its actually how I found this site

Naybour
06-02-2012, 02:53 AM
Welcome aboard Brent! Are you thinking of buying a US Chevelle and having it shipped over?

Yes that is the plan. I've actually found one that meets all my criterea but I'm still waiting on finance until I can actually start negotiations etc. It seems that the quality of cars is fairly high for the price compared to AUS

CruizinKev
06-11-2012, 10:28 AM
welcome aboard Brent!