PDA

View Full Version : Not happy with Prodigy customs

grubs
05-29-2012, 06:18 AM
Ok guys just a warning guys about Prodigy customs . I paid them 14k AUD two years ago (around 11.5k USD)for parts and have received nothing....actually I had some minitubs drop shipped from DSE after I screamed and ranted for 3 months. This is just my worse nightmare, they have basically killed any passion I had to rebuild a muscle car. I have been putting off getting my car sprayed by a friend of mine for the last 18 months and now he is leaving his job and moving interstate which sucks because he is one of the best spray painters around. Frank promised me that my parts would be on the next container and make it in time to be painted. I just got another email from Frank after I had to prompt him for the 100th time on the status of my parts that yet again they will be delayed. So I have missed the boat again along with any chance of getting my car painted by my friend. I really did not want to post this but I am so goddam angry right now and just want to let loose on every swear word I can think of. I am confused as to why I would be treated like this?

grubs
05-31-2012, 03:24 PM
Ok guys just a warning guys about Prodigy customs . I paid them 14k AUD two years ago (around 11.5k USD)for parts and have received nothing....actually I had some minitubs drop shipped from DSE after I screamed and ranted for 3 months. This is just my worse nightmare, they have basically killed any passion I had to rebuild a muscle car. I have been putting off getting my car sprayed by a friend of mine for the last 18 months and now he is leaving his job and moving interstate which sucks because he is one of the best spray painters around. Frank promised me that my parts would be on the next container and make it in time to be painted. I just got another email from Frank after I had to prompt him for the 100th time on the status of my parts that yet again they will be delayed. So I have missed the boat again along with any chance of getting my car painted by my friend. I really did not want to post this but I am so goddam angry right now and just want to let loose on every swear word I can think of. I am confused as to why I would be treated like this?

Well, its pretty clear judging by the lack of feedback regarding Prodigy Customs and the fact that there was a "Prodigy rocks again" immediately after my post that I am clearly in the wrong arena...mmm

grubs
07-18-2012, 10:54 PM
Still waiting...cmon guys somebody must know Frank, can somebody please help me out here and talk to him.

grubs
08-29-2012, 04:30 AM
Well I am literally screwed now, I have 14k riding with this guy. Will I get a refund let alone a response from Frank who knows. Now that Prodigy has been removed as a sponsor a have virtually no leverage to either get my parts or a refund from Frank. He has not sent the parts to my shipping agent in California. I call him just about every day and just get an answering machine and no return call at all. I have sent at least one email every day for over two years. I am at a loss what to do. This is my worst nightmare...I have a shell of a car sitting on a rotisserie that I had burrowed over two years ago....did I mention over two years while this guy is gallivanting all over the country busy working on other projects, when he should be sending overdue parts to me. Makes me sick to the stomach on how this has turned out...

bret
08-29-2012, 05:23 PM
Did you have any Ridetech parts on order from Prodigy?

grubs
09-03-2012, 05:17 AM
Well after numerous calls to Frank with no reply and no emails, I am assuming he is out to rip me off....I am absolutely gutted and broke with my car shell sitting here.

grubs
09-03-2012, 05:33 AM
Did you have any Ridetech parts on order from Prodigy?

This is the list of parts I ordered from Frank

1. G link set up with Varishock quickset 2 double adjustable coil overs
2. Fab 9" housing with jig welded brackets
3. Nodular center section with 31 spline Tru Track, 31 spline axles for 56" overall length
5. Set of mini tubs
6. DSE front suspension kit (031305 speed kit 2 to suit big block chevy camaro 67-69)
7. Brakes 12.2" Front (6) piston Dynapro, 12.2" (4) piston Dynalite, Drilled and Slotted minus mast cyl
8 3/4" Sway bar

grubs
09-03-2012, 05:42 AM
Still waiting...cmon guys somebody must know Frank, can somebody please help me out here and talk to him.

This is the list of parts I ordered from Frank

1. G link set up with Varishock quickset 2 double adjustable coil overs
2. Fab 9" housing with jig welded brackets
3. Nodular center section with 31 spline Tru Track, 31 spline axles for 56" overall length
5. Set of mini tubs
6. DSE front suspension kit (031305 speed kit 2 to suit big block chevy camaro 67-69)
7. Brakes 12.2" Front (6) piston Dynapro, 12.2" (4) piston Dynalite, Drilled and Slotted minus mast cyl
8 3/4" Sway bar

grubs
09-10-2012, 03:30 PM
I received an email from Frank, and he has stated that he is not out to rip me or anyone else off. He is trying to clear a backlog of work. He has promised that my parts will be sent by the 20th Sep, I am relieved in one way but still weary as he has broken promises before...I suppose we will see come the 20th. Thanks to all the guys who provided advise and support via pm. I will keep you posted pending outcome...cheers.

66larkgs
09-29-2012, 04:28 PM
any news???

Jagarang
10-18-2012, 05:01 AM
Follow up?

southernfriedcj
10-21-2012, 06:10 PM
I received an email from Frank, and he has stated that he is not out to rip me or anyone else off. He is trying to clear a backlog of work. He has promised that my parts will be sent by the 20th Sep, I am relieved in one way but still weary as he has broken promises before...I suppose we will see come the 20th. Thanks to all the guys who provided advise and support via pm. I will keep you posted pending outcome...cheers.

Did you get your parts?

grubs
02-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Well once again I have to post about Prodigy Customs. After two months of trying to call and email Frank, he will not reply. I still do not have all my parts and I am trying to get a refund which I do not think I will get. He owes me $4620 in parts. This company is a Joke and the people running it should be held accountable for what they are doing. I am furious at this guy and dredd the day if I ever came face to face with him, what else can i say...

grubs
02-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Hi all, does anyone know where Frank Serafine from Prodigy Customs has been for the last two months, he owes me a 67 Camaro Detroit Speed Engineering front end kit and 31 spline differential center section, both worth $4620. He will not reply to my emails or phone calls. So if some here does know him can they please get word through to him. I am assuming he is out to rip me off which will kill me as I have a have car built except these parts and no more funds. This guy has almost caused the break up of my family due to the financial and emotional strain he has put on us. He obviously does not care who he steps on...

andrewb70
02-08-2013, 05:26 PM
For the record, Frank has not been a sponsor of this site for quite some time, and he has not logged in since July 27th, 2012.

Andrew

Bill Howell
02-08-2013, 09:18 PM
grubs, check your pm and respond please

grubs
03-20-2013, 04:01 AM
I am filing an action with small claims against this guy, is there anyone else doing the same?...If so pm me.