PDA

View Full Version : Good guys east coast nationals, West Springfield mass, June 15-17

68sixspeed
05-27-2012, 07:00 PM
Anyone else going? I think I'll be back together in time if all goes well.

I will miss the drive to Rhinebeck, but the new venue will at least have autocross.

-Dan

21st East Coast Nationals (West Springfield, MA – June 15-17, 2012)

http://good-guys.com/events/2012-events/item/east-coast-nationals-2?category_id=2

69bigblock
05-29-2012, 12:57 PM
Looks like a good show. Kind of stupid that if your not a member you have to go on sun. Unless I'm missing something....

68sixspeed
06-01-2012, 06:13 PM
yeah, they basically make you join, what I have done in the past for when it was in NY was sign up at the show, then I'm still a member for next year and let it run out for a year, get 2 events out of the membership since we don't have any other Good-Guys events in the area. At least they have the lower cost membership option now if you don't want to get the magazine in the mail.

Hopefully they get a good turnout. I missed the last couple shows at Rhinebeck between weather one year, motor issues another, something always seemed to happen.

19,69camaro
06-08-2012, 08:42 AM
I plan on going to watch the autocross. Are there any other members competing?

68sixspeed
06-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Mine should be easy to spot, I usually wedge a few cones under the front spoiler for style points!

HotRod47
06-08-2012, 03:43 PM
Looks like a good show. Kind of stupid that if your not a member you have to go on sun. Unless I'm missing something....

That is NOT the case. Sunday is for cars that are too new. It has nothing to do with not being a member.

I'm going, bringing my 32 Ford hiboy.

68sixspeed
06-14-2012, 12:42 PM
anyone else going or do I have to knock over all the cones myself? :) -Dan

diesel1114
06-18-2012, 03:43 AM
anyone else going or do I have to knock over all the cones myself? :) -Dan

hey dan how are you i am john the one who was racing with you with the 68 dodge coronet silver with red if you remember dont worry i knocked over a bunch of cones with you lolololol, great day and a pretty nice place

68sixspeed
06-18-2012, 07:07 AM
Hey John- the Coronet looked great going around there! I have a couple pictures if you want I can email them to you. I think the big front/rear overhang got more cones than your tires! Where else are you going to see a 33 ford street rod, a bunch of camaros, mopars, mustang, and a cobra doing autocross, way cool. Maybe next year they will use a bit bigger area for the auto-x, that would be nice.

Last week was the first outing with the LS motor in the car so it made for a good shake-down run. Hopefully I can catch up with you and the NY guys over at Bear Mountain at some point over the summer.

-Dan

diesel1114
06-20-2012, 05:43 AM
hey dan yea that sounds great to meet up with you , we are trying to figure out of were gnna go tonight but with the crazy heat were not sure yet and yea that would be really great if u can e mail them to me my e mail is [email protected], i might be repeatingmyself but i am very impressed and pleased with my cars performance , i have a firewall strut tower bar and subframe connectors in there and wow besides feeling teh difference just driving regualr i cant believe how all this stuff works together