PDA

View Full Version : Lots of specials still runnng!

MCB Matt
05-23-2012, 02:06 PM
Contact us with your needs, we have dozens of May specials as well as the usual forum member discounts....

Our product line is growing weekly but we have over 200 brands avail. Now and have access to just about every single part of your car. We have supplied parts on MANY ground up builds so let us know what you need....package deals are always negotiable and the more you get at once the more we can save you typically.

Don't forget, we ship on time, we only take deposits on special orders and you WILL receive your parts or a refund if the manufacture takes too long....we will NOT spend your money elsewhere, its banked until needed so its not spent on anythng else :bananna2:

Thanks again to all who have supported us here on the forums, we truly appreciate your trust and confidence in ordering with us!

All of us at MCB

daffycat
05-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Personal service, great products, aggressive pricing.

Rob
69 Camaro in Canada

SVC707
05-24-2012, 07:48 AM
ive had my build on hold, and recently starting up again and will def. be calling you again very soon

MCB Matt
05-24-2012, 08:06 AM
:6gears:Thanks to both of you! We appreciate your comments :6gears:

Matt

MCB Matt
06-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Take a look at our past weekly specials. If there is something you need don't hesitate to ask for a quote!

Many great prices still avail.

Thanks guys
MCB

MCB Matt
06-18-2012, 09:25 AM
Past weekly specials still selling. Many tanks, wiring kits, Wilwood kits, Vintage Air Gen IV and Front Runners,ect... These were some very hot specials we worked hard to get done and we are still offering them to the guys who weren't ready in the spring but now want to get back to work on the car!

Thanks again for the continued support of this community, it means a lot to us here!

MCB

bobcat68
06-18-2012, 11:57 AM
Just my two cents, but the service stinks. I bought front and rear speedtech, needed to order more parts so I thought I would get in on the so called deals. The price for the parts was full retail. Yes I did call and emailed about this NO responce. No problem I didn't have to look long to find another vendor.

MCB Matt
06-18-2012, 12:11 PM
Hmm, interesting. We always dicount to our forum members. Not sure who you dealt with over here? I would like to lookup your invoice. Can you PM me your first and last name the order is under so i can check it out?

You are the first with this issue to my knowledge and i would like to make sure all my customers are satisfied. Did you send me a PM direct or did you email someone else here?

Thanks
Matt

MCB Matt
06-18-2012, 04:30 PM
Just my two cents, but the service stinks. I bought front and rear speedtech, needed to order more parts so I thought I would get in on the so called deals. The price for the parts was full retail. Yes I did call and emailed about this NO responce. No problem I didn't have to look long to find another vendor.

I also just checked and you sent a PM about the other parts you wanted on Friday, we were out of town for a long weekend to take my son camping for his Kindergarden graduation....we replied to all PM's today....the soonest we could.

Thanks
Matt

diesel25lrs
06-18-2012, 05:11 PM
MCB,
I've been very happy with your service! That is why i keep coming back & i'm a stickler for good service!
You guys have given me fast service & great discounts-even better than the manufacturer would!
Thanks,
Josh