PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in Colorado

67 Road Carver
05-20-2012, 06:36 PM
Hi everyone, I live in southern Colorado and have been a drag racer ever since I was old enough to drive.
I now have a 67 Camaro that I want to build into a Pro-Touring car. Something I can drive all the time not just at a drag strip.
I will always have my drag car but it is time for some fun on a daily basis. I look forward to this build and learning a lot from you all.

Thanks in advance, Dwight

CruizinKev
05-20-2012, 08:22 PM
welcome aboard Dwight! :twothumbs

BMR Sales
05-21-2012, 07:39 AM
I now have a 67 Camaro that I want to build into a Pro-Touring car. Something I can drive all the time not just at a drag strip. I will always have my drag car but it is time for some fun on a daily basis.

Dwight,

I am officially jealous of your cars! What are you planning for the 67? Are you planning on drag racing it some?

67 Road Carver
05-22-2012, 08:14 AM
Thanks, Nice looking Monte.

67 Road Carver
05-22-2012, 08:22 AM
Dwight,

I am officially jealous of your cars! What are you planning for the 67? Are you planning on drag racing it some?

Thank you, I do love my toys. I am hoping to build a street car that I can drive all day and I might take it to the track. I have always wanted a pro-touring car that I can drive to town and hit the cruise nights or just a Hamburger/shake. The trick will be getting 18" wheels on it. I plan on painting it white with no chrome and a black nose strip, just a clean build. I will need suspension (front and rear) all the stuff that will drain my pocket. :)

BMR Sales
05-22-2012, 09:23 AM
Thank you, I do love my toys. I am hoping to build a street car that I can drive all day and I might take it to the track. I have always wanted a pro-touring car that I can drive to town and hit the cruise nights or just a Hamburger/shake. The trick will be getting 18" wheels on it. I plan on painting it white with no chrome and a black nose strip, just a clean build. I will need suspension (front and rear) all the stuff that will drain my pocket. :)

Sounds like a great plan for sure! Have you looked at our 67-69 F-Body suspension yet? We offer an incredible suspension package that is modestly priced.

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2012/05/6769framenobackground-1.jpg

67 Road Carver
05-22-2012, 05:00 PM
Sounds like a great plan for sure! Have you looked at our 67-69 F-Body suspension yet? We offer an incredible suspension package that is modestly priced.

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2012/05/6769framenobackground-1.jpg

:drool: Nice, I have not. Just got the motor out and the front clip off. tonight I was staring at the car thinking, you need some new parts don't you girl.
So how much for something like that.

BMR Sales
05-23-2012, 06:26 AM
:drool: Nice, I have not. Just got the motor out and the front clip off. tonight I was staring at the car thinking, you need some new parts don't you girl.
So how much for something like that.

Here is a breakdown of the parts individually. If you are interested in the enitre handling package let me know.

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2012/05/kitpricing-1.jpg

We have a trick coilover kit for that subframe while you have it off the car.