PDA

View Full Version : Employment Needed - Will Relocate

LateNight72
05-11-2012, 09:57 PM
I am located in Mobile, AL but would be willing to relocate for the right opportunity. Currently studying Mechanical Engineering at the Univ. of South Alabama. I am not limiting my search strictly to Pro-Touring/Automotive based companies. This is just a basic list of skills, I am not really interested in putting everything out there on a public forum.

I am a young, highly motivated, detail oriented person that is looking for a stable career. I am the type of person that likes to get my hands dirty, but can also handle the operating side of things. If you feel like I could be a fit for an open position at your company or know of a place hiring, feel free to shoot me a PM or email me and we can talk some more. [email protected]

Skills:

Component & Assembly Design (Solidworks, AutoCAD) (Portfolio available to serious inquires)
Production/Manufacturing
Composite Lay-Ups & Mold Design
Automotive Paint & Bodywork
Graphic Design
Sheetmetal Fabrication & Panel Replacement
General Fabrication (inc. MIG Welding)
General Automotive Mechanical Work
Sales/Marketing (Customer Interaction)

Protour_Pinto
05-11-2012, 10:57 PM
I was talking to Jesse James a while back, Hes looking for someone with skills. Not an entry level person.

I found this posted

"I have an opening for One person in the Motorcycle Department in Austin, Texas

Must have Late Model H-D Experience

Motor & Transmission

Welding and Fabrication Knowledge

Manual Mill & Lathe Experience

Electrical Experience

Solid fastener knowledge

*Aircraft, CNC, Carbon Fiber, Sheetmetal Fab, Race Car fab will also make you a shoe-In*

Please No Learners or Apprenticeships. I need somebody that knows their **** and is not afraid to Bust Ass.

Come to the table with some skills and I will teach you everything to fill in the blanks

Pay commiserate with experience and skill level.

Please email Resume and pics of your work [email protected]

Thanks

jesse"

Flash68
05-11-2012, 11:20 PM
Contact Steve @ East Bay Muscle Cars. Great guy and great shop in beautiful Northern California.

LateNight72
05-31-2012, 12:47 PM
Hey guys,

My apologies for taking so long to respond. The last couple weeks have been really busy/rough/hectic/trying, however you want to phrase it. Lots going on, and we lost internet for over a week due to lightning striking the house...

Anyhow, if you've contacted me, I'll get back with you today or tomorrow. If you've posted a lead on here, I sincerely appreciate it. \

Thanks,
Todd