PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all the Volunteers , Organizers , and Hosts !

JEFFTATE
05-07-2012, 12:47 PM
I want to thank all the volunteers that work the timing equipment and track while we play ..
At most of the previous events ( in past years ) we've had to alternate run groups . ( While one group ran , the other group worked the equipment and track )
In the last year or so , we have a dedicated group of volunteers that show up ( without pay or compensation ) on their own dime also , to help ..
I just can't thank you guys enough .

Thanks Robert Scheitlin , Brent Walker , Stuart Seagraves , Riley Cook , Andrew Borodin , and Conner ( Eric Wrackers son )
We need to all give these guys a handshake and a pat on the back .
I'm sure they accept tips too !!

Next time Robert works the timing equipment he should have a tip jar !

Also , I can't thank Albert Melchoir enough for all the great food and love .. Thanks Albert !!!
And thanks to the event organizers and hosts , Bill Howell , Melinda Howell , Yancy Johns , Brian Finch , Albert Melchoir . ...

71duster
05-07-2012, 04:12 PM
ditto!! and conner said thanks and your welcome.

damannhw
05-07-2012, 04:54 PM
Well said Jeff ! Thank you all mentioned above for putting on an incredibe event !!

GeoffP
05-07-2012, 05:05 PM
I agree wholeheartedly! I put some thanks in one of my other posts but don't know everyone so I missed some that you have above! Thank you guys!!

Ron S
05-08-2012, 02:02 AM
You can see how much time, and treasure goes into each one of these events. I too want to thank everyone involved in putting them on, there is no cooler series out there. You do a track day at your local road course you are lucky to see one Musclecar, looking down through the paddock I was thinking, WOW. Where else are you going to see this. Thanks to everyone who makes this happen.

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2012/05/DSC00381L-1.jpg

JEFFTATE
05-08-2012, 05:26 AM
ditto!! and conner said thanks and your welcome.

Conner is always a huge help ..

HectorM52
05-08-2012, 12:01 PM
:werd: THANKS to all.

One of the most fun 24-hour periods of time I've had in a long time! Thanks to all and thanks for the literally unlimited amount of hot laps we were able to run! I worked mine down to less than $4 per lap. You can't beat that price ANYWHERE!!

JEFFTATE
05-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Robert's Tip Jar !!!
LOL !!

scogin918
05-08-2012, 03:42 PM
We were only spectators, but you can rest assured that we are working hard to get our cars prepared for next year. This was the most relaxed event I have ever attended. Everyone was great to talk to and every car that participated was impressive in their own way. It was just a short, 2-hour drive from Charleston for us and the facility was great. We were definitely kicking ourselves for not checking this place out sooner. I showed people at work the pictures and they couldn't believe the type of cars that had assembled just to be used and abused around the racetrack. But once they saw the video they became believers. These guys and girls absolutely drive the hell out of these cars. It was great to watch!

Great job to Carolina Motorsports Park and the American Streetcar Series!

protouring70
05-09-2012, 09:03 AM
Man thats funny!!!!
Guys, I couldn't think of a better way to spend my free time. It has and will always be a pleasure to spend time with this group!!!

:werd: THANKS to all.

One of the most fun 24-hour periods of time I've had in a long time! Thanks to all and thanks for the literally unlimited amount of hot laps we were able to run! I worked mine down to less than $4 per lap. You can't beat that price ANYWHERE!!

RS_Customs
05-14-2012, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the kind words guys. It's always great hanging out with everyone. So much so that I just made it home last night lol.

Thanks to everyone that helped out and those that came and ran their cars too!

Robert