PDA

View Full Version : Art Morrison - anyone interested in VERY good pricing?

MCB Matt
04-26-2012, 04:02 PM
We are possibly going to pickup his line of product. We need to gauge interest.....The prices will be only for this one time and a few guys...if we carry the brand we will discount when we can but this deal is here and now only.

Is there anyone willing to step up and make a few purchases so we can make this happen?

Thanks
MCB

MCB Matt
04-27-2012, 07:25 AM
We are looking for a few frames and a few rear kits, the prices will be low and yes you will get full warranty and support from Art and MCB

Thanks

golden_pilot
04-27-2012, 08:37 AM
The price is awesome guys/gals, I'm in for a front sub. FYI canadian's you don't have to pay duty since it's made in the states, just whatever tax is in your province. If there is anyone in the Calgary area that is interested I would be driving there and should have room for another one or possibly two.

excessive
04-27-2012, 02:48 PM
I am looking at a rear g sport kit for a first gen camaro as an option for a project and am ready to buy something . Can u pm me a price please . Thanks , Mike

MCB Matt
04-28-2012, 09:56 AM
Mike, i will Send you a PM shortly

Looks like we are going to make this happen!

The prices on this special are NOT going to be avail. Again

Thanks
Matt

RBARNES496
04-28-2012, 08:50 PM
Matt,
I am also in the market for the rear g sport kit, but I do not want the housing. Can you do anything? I am planning on buying the front clip as well if the price is right I may buy it now with the rear.
Thanks

MCB Matt
04-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Rich, i will get you a quote tomorrow. The price is the best you are going to find!

I will quote the front and rear

We need to talk to Art and let him know how many kits ect to determine the price we can sell them for but i promise it can't be beat

Thanks for your patience guys

Matt

MCB Matt
05-02-2012, 09:39 AM
Ok guys, thanks again for your patience. We are collecting orders from 4 forums!!

This deal WILL happen, if you have not received a quote PLEASE let us know ASAP so we can make sure you get in on this deal!

Its best to CALL if you can...if not email or PM is ok

Thanks again and we look forward to getting everyone setup with bad@ss parts at a great $$$

Matt

RBARNES496
05-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Matt,
Still haven't heard from you.
Thanks,
Rich

MCB Matt
05-03-2012, 08:27 AM
Sorry Rich, we are sending over your pricing this morning. We have been quoting several kits and each takes awhile because of options ect. But you are still on time to get in on the deal.

Thanks for your patience
Matt

RBARNES496
05-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Matt,
I sent you an email with the parts i need please let me know when you get it.
Thanks

MCB Matt
05-04-2012, 10:01 AM
Rich, kim is working on your quote. Will get back to you shortly

Thanks
Matt

MCB Matt
05-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Rich,
your list has been sent over feel free to email with any questions. Between Matt and I we will be answering emails over the weekend!
Thanks again!
Kim
MCB

MCB Matt
05-07-2012, 01:25 PM
We are going to put a deadline on this, for all of those who are ready to go and dont want to wait any longer.. All orders that have been quoted out need to be in by Wed May 9th in order to get the special pricing that was quoted. If you have any questions feel free to call, PM or email.
Thanks
Kim

number98
05-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Could you PM me some pricing on a a Max-G Chassis for a 1967 Mustang? Also is it possible to order it just as a bare frame with no suspension?

MCB Matt
05-09-2012, 07:38 AM
We will get pricing over to you.

The opening sale ends today guys

Thanks for the orders and we will continue to offer great pricing on AME parts!

MCB

MCB Matt
06-04-2012, 03:24 PM
Ok, everything is locked in with AM.

We are now an authorized dealer and will continue to offer the best prices and service we can on all Morrison products.

Just let us know what you need and we will quote right away.

Many disc brake specials running WITH the purchase of a frame...front or rear :)

Thanks for those who helped us make this deal happen, we truly appreciate it :yeah:

MCB

seekins
06-22-2012, 09:44 PM
Not sure if im too late to the party or not but im looking for a C6/3-Link Max G Chassis for my 68 Camaro. Sent you a PM

MCB Matt
06-25-2012, 08:41 AM
Yep, got your PM, working on a quote now! We will get you taken care of promptly.

MCB

MCB Matt
07-24-2012, 04:09 PM
Just to let you guys know, we still have great deals on Morrison products....call or email for a quote!

Thanks to all who have bought AME products from us as well

MCB