PDA

View Full Version : New Rodder Here Just Sayn Hi

GRASSHOPPER
07-17-2005, 07:32 PM
just want to say hi to everyone here and intro my self im 21 my name is tommy a.k.a GRASSHOPPER i build custom street rods and i can fabricate anything metal.i also am a custom paint and pin stripper. Hope you all can teach me much more hope to get to know some of you.

Bill Howell
07-17-2005, 07:54 PM
Welcome aboard Tommy, enjoy the ride here. You do sound very talented.
Any projects?

GRASSHOPPER
07-18-2005, 03:41 AM
1970 c 10 FULLSIZE CHEVY TRUCK 2WD WITH A SMALL BLOCK 327 WITH A TURBO SET UP BACKED WITH A TURBO400 WITH A CONVERTER AND HEALTHY SHIFT KIT I WILL POST PICS WHEN I CAN GET SOME ONE TO MAKE ME AND SIGNATURE. GOING TO PUT IN A 6SPEEP OVER WINTER.

derekf
07-18-2005, 05:07 AM
Welcome to the site, Tommy.

69rs
07-18-2005, 11:39 AM
The truck sounds cool! I'm trying to get my finances to the point I can get a 68-72 pickup.

Welcome!

Ralph LoGrasso
07-18-2005, 12:13 PM
Welcome aboard, Tommy.

GRASSHOPPER
07-18-2005, 04:21 PM
Hey thanks guys for the kind welcome im not sayn i know all but i have been thought by 2 really get craftsmen and they are the greatest to guys to work for i look at it as getn payed to play all day they have thought me so much and i learn sumthing new every day hope sum of you here can teach me sume stuff and i hope i cant pass on my knowleadge. This site is great....

SicMonte
07-18-2005, 07:33 PM
welcome aboard thomas...its about time you got on here. I've known this guy for a while now...great guy and he can turn out some cool stuff.

This site can really teach you alot of stuff. I have been a member for only a short time and wow....I feel like a totally different person. Everyone on here is more than willing to help with any question you have....these are really talented people. So dive right in and get lost in here....I do it almost every night...and ever time is something new!!

GRASSHOPPER
07-18-2005, 08:19 PM
Hey "DOUG" thanks for the nice words you put out some great stuff also. You were right this page is great i cant wait to see some of the great stuff on here and learn some more. Everyone seems really kool and very talented on here keep up the great work everyone. Doug cant wait to see that MONTE hit the streets with the new setup...