PDA

View Full Version : MCB - Please read

MCB Matt
04-23-2012, 02:24 PM
Since we are expanding quite a bit this year I decided to add something for you guys.

We now have a Facebook and Twitter page!

We will be posting sales, providing tech support and just general BS'in on there.

We will also post some specials that we don't on the forums like blem items, overstock items, Facebook and twitter only special deals, tech write ups ect..

We hope it will also be a good place for you guys to network on a local, national and global level since its a little more private than the forums!

I have many plans for the Facebook and Twitter feeds so log in and do it please, it will be worth your time as I am feeling....contests, giveaways, raffles, ect... ;)

PLEASE help us out and " LIKE" our page by going to facebook.com/MCBParts and hit the like button.

For Twitter our user name is MCBParts so use the link twitter.com/mcbparts and send a tweet lol...

Thanks in advance for your support with this, its going to be very time consuming for me so make it worth it for us!!!

All of us at MCB

Vicinity
04-23-2012, 05:15 PM
Congrats, you managed to make me login to Facebook after a year of not using it, lol.

04-23-2012, 05:53 PM
done

MCB Matt
04-24-2012, 07:49 AM
Haha, thanks guys, we managed to get dozens of likes yesterday and the Facebook only specials will start ASAP!

Matt

MCB Matt
04-27-2012, 07:30 AM
We are still getting "Likes" and many follows

Again, thank you to all who have joined and also those spreading the word. We will have a Facebook only special posted up later today so check back often for updates on FB

MCB