PDA

View Full Version : Shop in South Florida

rlodad
04-22-2012, 07:44 AM
I have been lurking here and posting intermittently for a couple of years. I bought a 69 camaro about a year ago, and I am having a terrible time with a dishonest shop who have lied to me constantly, and in fact stolen a large amount of money from me. I have removed what is left of my car from the shop, and and am seeking a reputable shop in Miami-Dade, Broward or Palm Beach Counties or potentially further north for a shop worth the trip. I understand what having quality work done costs. I need a shop with craftsmen who are honest and have the time and persistence to get a good job done. Any help is greatly appreciated. I would rather not undertake this myself with three kids to care for.

Thanks in Advance!

67speedfreak
05-01-2012, 12:34 PM
I have been lurking here and posting intermittently for a couple of years. I bought a 69 camaro about a year ago, and I am having a terrible time with a dishonest shop who have lied to me constantly, and in fact stolen a large amount of money from me. I have removed what is left of my car from the shop, and and am seeking a reputable shop in Miami-Dade, Broward or Palm Beach Counties or potentially further north for a shop worth the trip. I understand what having quality work done costs. I need a shop with craftsmen who are honest and have the time and persistence to get a good job done. Any help is greatly appreciated. I would rather not undertake this myself with three kids to care for.

Thanks in Advance!

We are in Merritt Island. Check out our website at screaminperformance.com.

Let me know if I can help !

Thanks, Brian

CE69
05-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Brian is a standup guy and does outstanding work. He goes above and beyond every day. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Chad