PDA

View Full Version : Driverz Inc

HIOSILVER
04-16-2012, 12:53 PM
place a wheel order with jon at driverzinc. paid in full for a set of fikse wheels 4,200.00 talked to fikse said order was never called in by driverzinc but he just keep telling me when i talked to him there just a few more weeks out
so then even travis emailed me from driverzinc and said he would check on my order...long story short money gone paid via my co. checks in 3 payment will file civil charges and criminal charges and federal charges to all parties involved....its a shame hard working people get taken like this.....

HIOSILVER
04-26-2012, 03:54 AM
I am looking for anyone who was a customer of driverz inc who never received there order and had paid for it. Am looking into all the legal outlets to take action against Jonathan Henson owner and would love to get some feedback from others so whe all can stay in contact with each other during this process..
Please PM me any of your contact info or ideas your looking into.
Moderaters please let this be posted..thank you

andrewb70
04-26-2012, 05:19 AM
I am looking for anyone who was a customer of driverz inc who never received there order and had paid for it. Am looking into all the legal outlets to take action against Jonathan Henson owner and would love to get some feedback from others so whe all can stay in contact with each other during this process..
Please PM me any of your contact info or ideas your looking into.
Moderaters please let this be posted..thank you

This thread has been approved and I would encourage you all to communicate in private, either via PM or email. Good luck to all of you.

Andrew