PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Shop Help Needed (Acworth, GA)

BulldawgMusclecars
04-16-2012, 09:20 AM
Bulldawg Musclecars is currently looking for an experienced technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will have either several years professional experience working in a restoration/hot rod shop environmnent, or as a serious hobbyist. The ability to work independently, with very little immediate supervision, is required. This is not an entry-level position, or on-the-job training. The candidate will be expected to have a thorough, hands-on knowledge of automotive mechanical and electricals systems. Tuning skills (timing, carb tuning...non-EFI) are a must. Experience with LSx engines is also needed, since a larger portion of our business involves the swapping of those engines. Light fabrication skills are also needed, and proficiency with basic MIG welding equipment. The ability to do show quality, aesthetically pleasing work, in an efficient manner is a must. Paint/body skills, or heavy fabrication skills are a plus, but not required for this position. We are a small shop, and versatility is the key.

Must have own tools. Out-of-state applicants will be considered, but due to this being an immediate opening that needs to be filled quickly, relocation may not be feasible in this case. Another postion will be open in mid June that may be more appropriate for someone willing to relocate. Pay will be based on experience/skill level.

Please send any resumes, photos of work, etc. to [email protected] . No phone calls, please!

BulldawgMusclecars
04-21-2012, 09:04 AM
The position is still open. If you'd like to work in a fast paced hot rod shop (we do more than just Pro-Touring), send us a resume!

SShep71
04-21-2012, 06:56 PM
If i wasnt so far away I would be up for it!

SRD art
05-03-2012, 12:56 PM
A little change might do you some good Shep... ;)

Pooles Mill Rods
07-08-2012, 01:42 PM
I am very interested in the position if still available. Are you guys around on saturdays? If so i would like to ride out and talk first hand one day.

BulldawgMusclecars
09-14-2012, 02:27 PM
Sorry I missed your post, Pooles Mill Rods! I have two positions open currently, but one of them I'm considering filled for the time being (a potential candidate is coming down in 10 days for a trial run). The positions are essentially the same as listed above, but metalworking experience is a must. We do lots of rust repairs (1/4s, floors, etc), as well as more custom-oriented metalwork like shaved markers and drip rails, custom valances, firewalls, transmission tunnels, etc. If this sounds like you, send a resume to [email protected].

If you are wanting to come by on a Saturday, check with me in advance...we're not always here on Saturday, especially during the show/race season...and when UGA is playing football at home!