PDA

View Full Version : (2) Billet Specialties Street Star Wheels w/ rubber

6D9 Matt
04-12-2012, 01:43 PM
I am in the process of getting my '69 Camaro minitubbed, and therefore will be putting wider wheels on the back. I got some 17x11" Street stars, so I need to sell the following:

(2) 17x9.5" Billet Specialties Street Star wheels

(2) 285/35/17 Cooper tires (mounted)

The wheels do not have any kind of curb rash, etc and are in great condition. The tires probably have 50% tread left on them (will have to look, am not home right now). Looking to get $650 or best offer...

Please post up or PM me for quick response. Located in Nashville, TN. Buyer pays shipping if needed. Here are some pics I have of the car:

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2012/04/IMG_1038-1.jpg

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2012/04/IMG_1033-1.jpg

Zanie
04-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Nice wheels.
What is the backspacing?

ed1le
04-13-2012, 03:01 AM
Also curious about the backspacing.

toofun
04-13-2012, 05:00 AM
Matt.. first of all beautiful car! Love the color.. Secondly, if you are going to minitub the rear end you are going to want to go with 18's instead of 17's.. It fills the back end up ALOT nicer than the 17's... I see where you are going with just getting a rear set of 17x11's but I think in the long run you are better off going with 18's when minitubbing.... If you change your mind and want to sell the whole set I am VERY INTERESTED in buying all FOUR from you for my non tubbed 69 convertible. Again your call and I realize that you already ordered or have the 17x11's but if you can convince the maker to swap them out for 18's all around I think you will be very very happy... Of course I have a biased opinion in this since I would love to buy your wheels off you but I think others would agree on this subject. If you want to talk about it.. GIVE ME A CALL

Mark
TOOFUN
978-479-8319

6D9 Matt
04-13-2012, 06:06 AM
Mark - Thanks for the compliments. I already have the 17's. The only reason I went 17's is bc it is only a temporary thing, as I will be moving up to 18's (all around) here in a year or two. I just didnt want to drop that much on the wheels right now bc of all the other work I am having done, so just bought two for the rear. It is going to be lowered more in the rear so that will help the look even though Im keeping 17's for now.

Dan and Ed - So sorry I was in a rush when I posted this. Totally forgot about BS (guess you all might want to know that haha). I will try to measure them soon but the car is going in for the work in the next week or so (which I wont be able to sell these for a couple weeks anyway until he has the new wheels on the car) so I will find out the backspacing and get back to you guys. I guess I just didnt figure I would get responses this quickly. Thanks for the interest.