PDA

View Full Version : CCW Wheels - Very Pleased!

sokoloka
04-11-2012, 02:25 PM
* Date of initial transaction. - few months ago
* Sponsor Vendor / Non-Sponsor Vendor / Private Seller (select one) - Complete Custom Wheel (CCW) - www.ccwheel.com
* Material / Service Purchased. - custom set of 3pc forged wheels for my Corvette
* Method of payment. - credit card
* Promised Delivery Date - 4-6 weeks
* Actual Delivery Date - 6 weeks
* Very Satisfied / Satisfied / Unsatisfied (select one)

Very pleased with my CCW Wheel purchase - placed the initial order last June, and unfortunately had to place it on hold while I waffled back and forth on whether I was going to flare the car or not. Jon (owner I believe) was kind enough to put the order on hold and not charge me a deposit while I figured out my exact needs. Once I could confirm my plans and the order was placed - they did a great job of keeping me in the loop with the status of my wheels / tires. Decent pricing, excellent work product (few delays in anodizing but they use an outside vendor for that and I'm out of the country anyways), plus mounted and balanced tires shipped to your door and ready to bolt on.

Jon was very helpful with the initial fitment and sizing process - hit the dimensions spot on and even sent over some pictures of his personal cars when discussing things like backspacing and lip depth.

Overall, very pleased and will likely work with again when I get around to building my dream Camaro after the Corvette is complete.