PDA

View Full Version : Van Steel Corvette Parts - Abosolutely AWESOME!

sokoloka
04-11-2012, 02:18 PM
* Date of initial transaction. - Ongoing transactions since late 2010
* Sponsor Vendor / Non-Sponsor Vendor / Private Seller (select one) - Van Steel Corvette Parts & Accessories - www.vansteel.com
* Material / Service Purchased - Rebuilt diff, all new suspension components, soon to be complete Wilwood brake kit.
* Method of payment - Credit Card
* Promised Delivery Date - Within 1 week
* Actual Delivery Date - Within 1 week
* Very Satisfied / Satisfied / Unsatisfied (select one)

I can't say enough good things about working with Van Steel. I bought a 1972 Corvette on a whim off eBay in August 2010, joined Corvette Forum a few days later and learned what a pile of crap I had bought. I just happened to click the Van Steel banner out of all the supporting vendors and am extremely glad I did! From Day #1 Van Steel owner Danny and his dad have helped me out, not just with parts, but actually teaching me about the car that I bought. I ended up building my rolling chassis TWICE with Van Steel parts - first as a resto-mod and currently as an all-out pro-touring build.

They've been great to work with, have helped me out of many a jam (including two-day turnaround on rebuilding my diff) and have always offered competitive pricing. I travel a lot for work and have gone out of my way to stop by their shop in Clearwater, FL to extend a personal thank you.

From the right parts at the right price to comprehensive tech tips; my Corvette would be no more than a clapped out pile of parts if I hadn't started working with Danny. I can honestly say that their customer service is some of the most comprehensive that I have ever experienced.

Good dudes, family run business, do all their parts and rebuilding work right here in the USA.

I've once again changed my mind on my build due to scope creep and Danny is helping me piece together a set of Wilwoods now even though I recently purchased a set of stock caliper rebuilds for the car.

Can't say enough!