PDA

View Full Version : Hot August Nights

TonyL
07-16-2005, 05:35 PM
Who's all goin? And where is everyone going to be parked? The atlantis or the peppermill?

jeffandre
07-16-2005, 10:41 PM
I used to go every year...back in the 80's. Post pics when you can!

TwinSting
07-17-2005, 07:49 PM
Tony- I will be getting in to town early Tuesday. I am going to have the Vette at Atlantis in a booth I got to insure a good parking spot plus at least 2 nights Peppermill has asked me to bting the Vette as a feature car for them. Of course I will do all the cruises and the show and shine Saturday at Hilton. You will also find me Friday and Saturday night at A&W meeting up and finding the late night street races. Come by and see me.
Isn't anyone else here going to Reno for HAN?

TonyL
07-17-2005, 08:26 PM
I met charley there last year. (hence the avatar, thats me standing by the mule)

I never miss it. I'll definately be looking out for ya, I'll be sportin the pt.com shirt and spreading the love.

4FTTY4
07-17-2005, 08:58 PM
I'm staying at the hilton, and will be cruising through the peppermill and the atlantis. My chevelle isn't running or registered, so the impala will be the ride for the week. We'll be there tues-thurs. My car is a white over blue '63 SS with rallyes. See you up there!
Nick

third base
07-18-2005, 07:21 AM
I am going up friday and saturday, but, the camaro will be at home. My goal was to take it up this year but, my painter decided to take 7 months ( instead of the estimated 2) to get the car to me and now there is still a lot to do before it is finished. Hope to see some of you guys up there! - Garrett

Charley Lillard
07-21-2005, 11:42 AM
Tony....save me my ususal spot.....

TonyL
07-21-2005, 12:39 PM
Tony....save me my ususal spot.....

actually, at this point I'm uncertain that I'll be attending. I was just given the opportunity to volunteer to be on "Etreme Makeover Home Edition" sometime between july 28th - august 2nd. Im definately in, but dont know what day(s) i'll be working on the project.

But if the show allows, Im definatly going. See you there!

mdprovee
07-21-2005, 01:22 PM
Tony, if you or the show need volunteers I know my wife and I would be willing to lend a hand too.

Mike

socalfandabodys
07-21-2005, 02:03 PM
Well I thought it would be cool to cruise up for Hot august nights in the chevelle. Is it to late? Would you recommend crusing up there even if Im not registered. Thanks

TwinSting
07-21-2005, 04:11 PM
socal- It is still worth cruising up. Just might be hard to find a hotel at this point. As far as car not being registered you will not be able to do some of the cruises but you would still have fun!

Jon69RagTop
07-24-2005, 05:50 AM
Where is "the ususal spot"? I'm going to be in Reno from the 25th to the 2nd with my family, and I plan on heading into town and checking out the action. I'm flying in from St. Louis, so won't be bringing the
Rag Top.

Do you have any "Attendance Advice"?

Jonathan

TonyL
07-24-2005, 07:42 AM
the atlantis and the peppermill seem to be two of the biggest and best shows around and are walking distance from each other. be prepaired to walk ALOT. It is VERY HOT there. Be ready to pay for parking. ($5.00) everywhere. stay till late, wait for the cruise.

TwinSting
07-24-2005, 10:03 AM
Atlantis, Peppermill, and Hilton are the big show and shines. Also after 10pm at the A&W Rootbeer near the airport is lots of fun with lots of street racers and locals. Not just show cars!!

socalfandabodys
07-24-2005, 10:26 AM
Well I think I will cruise up there. Do you guys want to meet up somehwere and what days do you think are best for being up there. Thanks and maybe I can find a hotel out of town.

TwinSting
07-24-2005, 10:33 AM
Wed through Sat are all fun. There are so many cars you dont even see the same car more then once sometimes.
If you guys want to meet up at a certain time I have a booth at the Atlantis that we could meet at. Let me know.

ViperBlue68
07-25-2005, 03:45 PM
Well I thought it would be cool to cruise up for Hot august nights in the chevelle. Is it to late? Would you recommend crusing up there even if Im not registered. Thanks

We might be heading up as well... :secret: You can usually photocopy someone elses registration and get in the cruise did it before

socalfandabodys
07-25-2005, 04:00 PM
By any chance would anyone be willing to send me a photocopy :dunno:
If not its cool I understand, I just hope if I drive up there in my car that I could still park with some of the other cars.

DarkBuddha
07-26-2005, 05:57 PM
I hate you all! I'm registered for the 4th year in a row and my car hasn't made it to one of them yet! Every year we say we'll have it done to get it there, but every year it just seems further away than ever. DAMMIT! Anyway, I did go in 2003 just to go. We had a good time except I was horribly ill and my brother was bored since he's into imports now... sigh... I'm going next year, come hell or high water, even if I'm dragging the car on 4 bent rims.

Have a good time and post pics when you get the chance.

TonyL
08-07-2005, 11:35 AM
HAN was awsome! pics to ensue. I saw you shawn but you were mobbed by people most of the time so I left you alone, when i came back you and the car were gone.

all I have to say is, the wheel tire combo at your booth was insane! Im trying to talk my brother into putting those on his pro street nova!

many pics to ensue!