PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Shopping? Take a look!

Nine Ball
04-09-2012, 05:18 AM
I'd like to invite you to visit my company website, www.DV8motoring.com

We've been on this site since the beginning, and we carry all the quality brands that you've heard of. No game, no gimmicks - our base prices for all wheels are posted directly on our website. When you pay for a set of wheels, the order gets processed with the manufacturer within 1 business day. Generally, only a 50% deposit is required to get a set of forged wheels started.

If you'd like some referrals, have a chat with David or Mark from Forgeline, Guy from HRE, Zak from Boze, Jason from Rushforth. They will put your mind at ease.

Thanks for reading! My email address is [email protected]

Tony Whatley

SLO_Z28
04-09-2012, 04:18 PM
I like that your prices are right on the site, gives you a nice ballpark. I like the Forgestar CF5's, never seen those before, wish they made my backspacing.

SparkyRnD
04-09-2012, 07:27 PM
nice looking site, and I like that you list the ball park prices

Nine Ball
04-15-2012, 07:35 AM
Thanks guys. Just like you, I'm an online shopper too. Nothing bothers me more than visiting a site and seeing "Call for Prices!" That sort of sales method just seems shady. If you have items for sale, simply publish the pricing on your website. Pretty simple!

Tony

Hugger67RSSS
04-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Tony,

Do you still offer the pro-wheels brand or know anything about them currently? I know you sold them in the past.

Thanks

Nine Ball
04-15-2012, 02:59 PM
Aarik,

We stopped carrying Pro Wheels over a year ago. Poor communication, and very slow warranty repairs, as well as quality concerns. We will not promote brands that do not take care of our customers.

Thanks,
Tony

go-fish
04-15-2012, 03:28 PM
Good to see the prices directly on the site. I'm sure you guys know exactly what fitments work with your target customers rides. What all vehicles do you guys have specific knowledge of fitments on?

Nine Ball
04-15-2012, 03:48 PM
Good to see the prices directly on the site. I'm sure you guys know exactly what fitments work with your target customers rides. What all vehicles do you guys have specific knowledge of fitments on?

While our primary market is late model GM performance vehicles, we also know classic GM vehicles too, especially the F-body and A-body. Most of our manufacturers keep data on fitments of all makes/models, and we guarantee fitment on all orders. We've also fitted some concept vehicles, kit cars, 3-wheel vehicles, you name it. This photo below is all of my personal vehicles, so you can see I cover quite the range of performance cars.

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2012/04/shop2sm-1.jpg

Thanks,
Tony

go-fish
04-15-2012, 03:56 PM
But how do you get all those cars to fit in that garage??? And, does that silver Camaro pull that trailer with the pop-up?

j/k, nice stable!

Nine Ball
04-15-2012, 04:02 PM
Haha, that isn't my garage. That is where all the magic happens! The 4-car garage is on the house. ;)

SS PUNISHER
04-15-2012, 07:57 PM
4 car garage??? Where's the other 3 go?

FirstGenZq8
04-16-2012, 08:05 AM
dually needs wheels ;)

awesome stable tony!

Nine Ball
04-16-2012, 08:14 AM
dually needs wheels ;)

awesome stable tony!

The dually DOES have wheels on it. 19.5" American Force forged wheels. Factory wheels were 17" steel wheels with chrome hubcaps. ;)

So Cal Camaro
04-16-2012, 06:50 PM
I have bought a couple of sets of wheels from Tony, he is great at nailing the offsets on the wheels he sells. See you on the Power Tour...