PDA

View Full Version : My experience with Driverz Inc..... 50/50!

JJEH
04-07-2012, 01:26 PM
Guys,

we chose Driverz Inc. because they are (or were?) part of PT.com. We purchased our wheels there in 03/2011 for $980.00 shipped overseas (APO), incl. TPMS sensors and wheel locks. We had contact to Jon and Justin and ALL communication was accurate, fast and detailed. So we had no problems to pay the full amount up front.

The wheels arrived as well as the TPMS sensors. The wheel locks NEVER arrived. Ever since April 2011 I sent emails sporadically just to check what's going on. Supposedly more than one set was shipped to us but NEVER arrived. Even since we had a states side address the company does not ship a set of wheel locks.

This is the only thing that bothers me. Yes, it's just a $40.00 value, but it's pi**ing me off.
A deal is a deal! Period!

The deal in first place went well and we basically got what we ordered.

So my feelings are 50/50. We never met Jon nor Justin in person, but they did most of their part of the deal.

Also, since August 2011 I do not get any monthly Driverz Inc. newsletter anymore. Maybe a sign of what's going on with the company? I don't know.

IF Driverz Inc. read this and maybe cares about their customers I greatly appreciate a $40.00 refund. But I don't need the wheel locks anymore.

That's all I can say.

andrewb70
04-09-2012, 03:35 PM
https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?88866-Attention!!!-Driverz-Inc-Information

Andrew

JJEH
04-10-2012, 06:21 AM
Thank you Sir.