PDA

View Full Version : First Gen ATS/Speedtech Spindles, Chicane parts and frame

67bird
03-21-2012, 11:46 AM
I am looking at saleing my front suspension peices to free up some money since my wife is now unemployed. Here's what I am thinking of saleing:

First Gen f-body frame (69' model I think). It was dipped to remove all grease and gunk from over the years. Upper shock mounts removed to allow install of Chicane coil over brackets. Two of the frame mounts have had the holes repaired. I cleaned up alot of the welds and rewelded alot of the seams. I did this by welding like an inch at a time on opposite sides of the frame. I also have a set of tall ATS/Speedtech Spindles for a first gen F body or X-body. These are tall versions. I have had them for about two years. They have never been on a car. The hubs have some surface rust on them. These were upgraded at ATS to have 1/2" x 3" ARP studs in them. I also have the upper Chicane coil over brackets. They have been preliminary fitted, but not welded in. Along with this is a set of Global West lowers for coilovers. These were also modified at ATS and have the lower coil over mount already welded in. Also include are a set of Bilstein ASN series coil over shocks with the proprietary ATS valving. I have the adjusters for these as well. I don't have springs to go with them. I am also including a centerlink. I have the thinner version that came with my 67 Firebird as well as the thicker one that came with the frame. Also going with it are a set of the rare short Z28 steering arms. The only issue with these arms is I got them from a street rod guy and he had smoothed them up with a roloc disc. Lastly is a set of DSE stock height body mounts and stainless hardware. So in the end a person would need upper a-arms, steering box, and tie rod linkage, and coil springs of their desired stiffness, and to install their steering col. to have a complete front suspension. Question is what do you guys think the market value for this stuff would be?