PDA

View Full Version : Pictures to big

censo69
07-14-2005, 02:29 PM
Ok I have a couple of pics of my car that I took with my 4 mega pix camera that are way to large to post. How can I resize them ? The other problem is that I only have a work computor right now and cant download any programs. Could I maybe email some pics to someone that could resize them for me ? Or is there some easy way to resize them? Thanks for the help.

TonyL
07-14-2005, 03:04 PM
go HERE (http://www.resize2mail.com/) free quick and easy. Nothing to download. it's exactly what you want.

JoshStratton
07-14-2005, 04:29 PM
NOTE: You might want to save copies of these images before you do the following so you have backups:

You can also open them in Paint and go into the menu at the top of the screen.
Choose Image
Then choose Stretch/Skew
When the box opens, change the Horizontal and Vertical 25% at a time. (Start at 75%, save and view them. If they are still too big, go to 75% again...this shrinks them again.)

censo69
07-15-2005, 04:39 AM
TonyL Thanks for the link its exactly what I was looking for.

cad
08-24-2005, 05:24 PM
For all that don't have expensive software, download picasa for free at picasa.google.com.....it will archive all of your photos very nicely...it has touch up tools to brighten, crop, and do very minor editing.

It also will resize photos for emailing.
Cnet.com highly recommends and so do I....I have over 6000 photos on my 2nd harddrive and can find everything nice and easy through the application.