PDA

View Full Version : More Columbus 2005 Goodguys pics

JoshStratton
07-14-2005, 05:05 AM
It took me a while to chop a site together, but here they are. I'm sorry my photographic abilities suck. In all fairness, it is hard to snap a good pic when people are running in front of your camera all day long.

http://www.joshuastratton.com/

69rs
07-14-2005, 06:28 AM
Good pics, thanks!

MarkM66
07-14-2005, 07:50 AM
Great pics! You even got one of my car, :bananna2: .

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

CAMAROBOY69
07-14-2005, 07:53 AM
That is the best way to post pics!!! Thumbnails like that. They are soo much easier and less time consuming. I really really appreciate all the great pics and the way you hosted them. :worship:

Steve1968LS2
07-14-2005, 07:54 AM
Damn Mark.. that is NICE.. and for some reason I dig the wheels..

If I would have found it I would have tagged it for the top 10 for sure.. I need some good pics and contact info for ya so I can put you on the "have to shoot" list.. :)

Were you in the homebuilt hotrod area?

MarkM66
07-14-2005, 07:58 AM
Damn Mark.. that is NICE.. and for some reason I dig the wheels..

If I would have found it I would have tagged it for the top 10 for sure.. I need some good pics and contact info for ya so I can put you on the "have to shoot" list.. :)

Were you in the homebuilt hotrod area?

Thanks Steve.

On Friday, I was right on the main drag when you drive in the fairgrounds. On Saturday I was in the Homebuilt area.

I'll get some good pics, and get in touch with you soon, :-) .

JoshStratton
07-14-2005, 07:58 AM
Great pics! You even got one of my car, :bananna2:

I loved that Chevelle. I bet I spent 5 minutes(which is a LONG time at that show) looking it over. I lost a few pics I had...including more of your car :crying:

I wanted to flip through your book, but I never feel comfortable enough to do it. I am always afraid I will drop it on the car or scratch it up or something.

MarkM66
07-14-2005, 08:00 AM
It's a Nova, ;) . My wife always confuses them too.

I loved that Chevelle. I bet I spent 5 minutes(which is a LONG time at that show) looking it over. I lost a few pics I had...including more of your car :crying:

I wanted to flip through your book, but I never feel comfortable enough to do it. I am always afraid I will drop it on the car or scratch it up or something.

JoshStratton
07-14-2005, 08:02 AM
It's a Nova, ;) . My wife always confuses them too.

doh! I knew that! OMG how embarrasing.

DHardison is going to beat my butt. :slap:

JoshStratton
07-14-2005, 08:05 AM
That is the best way to post pics!!! Thumbnails like that. They are soo much easier and less time consuming. I really really appreciate all the great pics and the way you hosted them. :worship:

Thanks! Dan Hardison (DHardison) told me about the software that does it. It is called graphicFX. It is freeware that creates everything you need in a little package, including the HTML pages. You just copy them to your webspace and link them to a page.

http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/1023047772/1

MarkM66
07-14-2005, 08:14 AM
I figured you knew, and just weren't thinking, LOL.

doh! I knew that! OMG how embarrasing.

DHardison is going to beat my butt. :slap:

Steve Chryssos
07-14-2005, 02:54 PM
Nice pix. Thanks, I missed out on some of those.

nvawgn
07-17-2005, 08:20 AM
awesome, thanks

Hacker Joe
07-20-2005, 07:28 AM
thanks for the pics, and someone finally got a pic of my car! (the prowler orange 72 chevelle on the last page)