PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss a Post with overall standings for RTTC3?

Rod
03-13-2012, 06:49 PM
just wondering if I miss the posting for the overall standings or if on another sight ?

RS_Customs
03-13-2012, 08:21 PM
The fastest lap times for the autocross and other events for each person should be up soon. Once I get back to Ga I will get the rest of the lap times for the autocross together for posting. Sorry I wasn't able to display times as we were running. Improvements to that are in the works.

Hope everyone had a good time!!

Robert

Vegas69
03-13-2012, 08:42 PM
Hi Robert, rumors are floating around that those of us with under 200 treadwears won't have times posted. Can you post them in a different category or email them to us?

RS_Customs
03-13-2012, 09:32 PM
Refer to Brian's post below.

Robert

Finch
03-14-2012, 06:55 AM
I will check on that rumor. I believe the times will be posted, but the under 200tw cars will not be eligible for anything more than just timed fun runs and not ranking.

Robert

The times for under 200 TW will not be posted, we have received a lot of feedback on this subject and most people running on compliant tires do not want the results skewed even if it is listed separate.

Vegas69
03-14-2012, 07:10 AM
I sent you an email Brian.

LM7_67
03-14-2012, 07:49 AM
The times for under 200 TW will not be posted, we have received a lot of feedback on this subject and most people running on compliant tires do not want the results skewed even if it is listed separate.

I was running compliant tires, and I would love to see the comparison to those with sub-200 tires, fyi.

Gandalf
03-14-2012, 11:08 AM
Thanks for posting the results guys. This was my very first time out with the car on a track and so everything felt fast to me lol!

I can absolutely respect the wishes of both the organisers and the participants on not posting results for the sub-200tw. That was the agreement ahead of time and you will get no push back from me. I don't have the experience to know how much difference tw makes but there are enough more educated folks here who know so I defer to them and the rules set out.

I was on 100TW but noticed one of my times snuck in with the Autocross results. It's car #39 so those of you placing 43 and under can consider yourselves "place -1" :) I have sent an email to Brian and the gang to have that result removed or remarked "Exhibition" and the others below re-ranked accordingly.

Maybe an idea might be to do what I see was done with Bill's/Brian's times for example. I know they were not Exhibition for tires but they are clearly marked Exhibition and do not skew the ranking #'s. They are still sorted by time so as to provide a comparison for any and all who wish to know.

Just an idea.

Either way - thanks to everyone for a fantastic weekend. I had an absolute blast!

G.