PDA

View Full Version : LOWER VALANCE (FIBERGLASS) unique performance

LSX69
03-01-2012, 06:43 AM
I have a fiberglass lower valance from a 69 camaro from unique performance after they shut down. It was the valance they designed for the chip foose camaros. It is a good looking piece and really light weight. I got it when they auctioned everything off after they were shut down. I am not sure what this is worth but I would like to list it and get it out of the garage. Any input as to what its worth may be? I know it cant be bought anywhere and I believe only a few were made. I will post pictures tonight. Thanks guys -Jeff

Mr.VENGEANCE
03-01-2012, 08:33 AM
this one right?

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2012/03/camaro2B69-1.jpg

LSX69
03-01-2012, 01:39 PM
That's the one. Thank you!! Any ideas of what I should post it for? or is there anyone interested?

Mr.VENGEANCE
03-01-2012, 06:42 PM
its basically the whole bottom end replacement right?.. and it has that lil chinspoiler attached?

and i have no idea on a price..

LSX69
03-07-2012, 08:31 AM
Yes sir. I finally took a picture of it last night but cant get the picture to blow up at all when i email it to myself. (really small pic) it is all one piece with that chin spoiler molded into it. I still may put it on my car but I continue to go back and forth during the build. Was thinking if someone out there just had to have it that would make my decision easier lol. pm me your number or email and I will send you the picture I have. Maybe you can blow it up.