PDA

View Full Version : 1969 Camaro Air Ride Car

sevillaz28
02-26-2012, 09:34 AM
1969 Camaro For Sale
This is a really cool car with a few factory options and a fair amount of work done to it. This is not a sale because I need the money, I’m buying another business and selling the toys makes more sense then paying a fat interest rate on a loan.
I purchased the car form the owner at AccuAir about 4 months ago and was intending on build a serious street/track car but things have changed.
So on to the car. The body is 99.7% rust free. There are a few pin holes in the trunk and the front window dash area has a couple of spots you can see at the pillars. There are also a few small spots on the front fenders that’s about all I can find. The body has had one minor incident at the left rear quarter at the corner by the tail light. It was repaired but not done to well the rest of the body has never been touched with the exception of door dings and the car has never been repainted just touched up. The cr will need body and paint. Now for all of the good stuff. It has a full Ride Tech and AccuAir suspension under it. Ride Tech upper and lower A-Arms and 4 link in the rear With fully adjustable front and rear shock waves. The Air management system is the AccuAir E-Level system. It’s a fully adjustable system on all 4 corners and has 3 ride height settings and an all air down mode to drop it to the ground. This system also has a remote key fob for all of the settings. I have set the car at the ride heights I like and its fully programmable and can be rest.
The engine is a built 350 that I don’t have much information on. I do know that it has no more then 12k miles on it. It has a fairly big cam, 750 quick fuel cab, air gap intake, two piece timing cover, aluminum water pump and roller rockers. It run excellent and is fairly quick. I put in a new MSD Pro Billet distributor and a Digital 6 box. It has a Griffen aluminum radiator and overflow. It has a rebuilt 350 trans which is really the only down fall of the car.
I added the 4 piston 13” rotor front and rear Willwood brakes. Then put in a 9” Currie with 350 gears and Tru-Track Posi. All of the break lines are new. The wheels are new American Racing TT’2s 17x8 with BFG Sport 255 40 17 all the way around.
The interior is all new. It is a factory deluxe interior car with a factory fold down rear seat. New headliner, carpet, dash pad and custom recovered original seats. The seats were recovered in vinyl and carbon fiber pattern as with the doors and rear panels. New felts were put on the door panels. The gauges are the Dakota Digital VHX gauges with the carbon fiber face and are red back lit. The gauges are electronic sweepers with a digital odometer readout and clock display. New I-did-it tilt column.
So to sum it up, this is a really sweet car with not much more to do. I purchased the car and then put a bunch of money into it hoping to get it on the track this summer but I’m changing priority’s. Business first and pleasure last. I have a little over 34k in it as it sits and I’m asking $34,000. If interested you can give me a call or email me. Thanks for looking and My 67 SS Big Block Pro Touring car is going up also.
John 510-867-1797 [email protected]

I will not respond to text asking, whats my cheapest price. If your serious just call. Also I have a bunch more pics The one I have posted are all I could get on here. Thanks

Nick Ostas
02-27-2012, 05:44 AM
very nice, good luck

sevillaz28
02-27-2012, 07:23 AM
Thanks. I hope some body picks this up and finishes it. With every thing thats on the car you cant build it for what I'm asking.

77thor
02-27-2012, 04:55 PM
What's your location? . . . I have a friend in the market.

sevillaz28
02-28-2012, 07:12 AM
I'm in California, Concord area. I have better pics and realized that they are not formated to post here or on Lat-G, so I'm going to take some more today if there is no rain.

sevillaz28
03-15-2012, 10:33 AM
Just a note. For all you 4 speed fans. I will be converting the th350 over to a Rebuilt Muncie M-21 and Center Force clutch with a roller pilot bearing. I will be doing the conversion in the next couple of days. this will make the car a lot more fun to drive. The price will not change

Thanks