PDA

View Full Version : PTS: Ridetech Order status?

Garymac69
02-20-2012, 09:29 AM
Perry,

My friend Vern placed an order with you for the Ridetech suspension back in early December and is still missing the Tru-turn portion of his Ridetech order. How should he proceed to get things sorted out?

Gary

parsonsj
02-20-2012, 02:11 PM
Moved to a new thread.

Once again, guys, in Feedback, the idea is to give folks the chance to publicly air their differences with other members and vendors without others piling on.

If you have a complaint or an "attaboy", open a new thread, and give the other person a chance to tell their side.

Adding your comments at the bottom of an existing thread is contrary to the "no piling on" approach we support.

parsonsj
02-20-2012, 02:13 PM
My friend Vern placed an order ... Any reason Vern can't speak for himself? Not trying to get in the way, but a complaint is always more powerful if the actual customer is complaining.

Garymac69
02-20-2012, 04:57 PM
Old Vern is "anti-computer". So I have helped him out with ordering on the internet.

Any reason Vern can't speak for himself? Not trying to get in the way, but a complaint is always more powerful if the actual customer is complaining.

bret
02-20-2012, 08:01 PM
Perry,

My friend Vern placed an order with you for the Ridetech suspension back in early December and is still missing the Tru-turn portion of his Ridetech order. How should he proceed to get things sorted out?

Gary

I will need to verify for sure in the morning when I return to the shop, but I believe that we continue to have have Tru Turn components and systems in stock ready to ship. I will check to see if PTS has a current order in place.
Danny at our shop [[email protected]] is handling the remaining PTS orders. As I indicated last week PTS is no longer a RideTech dealer, but we will honor his existing orders that are in place. If he does NOT have an order in place we will see that you are taken care of directly so you can get on with your project.
More info tomorrow.