PDA

View Full Version : Frontrunner questions.

Rileys68Camaro
07-10-2005, 06:24 PM
What does the frontrunner come with, or what else do I need? Cost?

I think it does come with the compressor, but no ps pump. Does it come with the alternator?

What would I need as far as the alternator and ps pump? I think I'd have to run a remote resivore for the ps is that correct?

Starting to sound expensive, but it would be nice.

I'm just looking at the base model, no polish or anything.

nancejd
07-10-2005, 06:35 PM
It comes with the alternator, but not the PS pump. It will fit models with an integral resevoir, or you can run the remote one if you want.

USAZR1
07-10-2005, 08:00 PM
What would I need as far as the alternator and ps pump? I think I'd have to run a remote reservoir for the ps is that correct?
Starting to sound expensive, but it would be nice.
I'm just looking at the base model, no polish or anything.

They are expensive but the polished option is only $50 extra or so.
My power steering pump came with an integral reservoir and was purchased from DSE.

rockdogz
07-10-2005, 08:24 PM
Yes, it's expensive but it's so cool.... I love the way it pulls the accessories in close to the engine and is clean... The compressor is very small. Only one belt to worry about

Rileys68Camaro
07-12-2005, 09:30 AM
So the only accesory componant not included is the ps pump and resivore, correct?

Which power steering pump would I need?

nancejd
07-12-2005, 07:35 PM
I got mine from DSE.

beyonda68
07-12-2005, 08:06 PM
When you were putting yours together, you know the dowel to the belt tensioner, did you have to "press fit it". Or were you able to just push it in with your finger. Mine kept on falling right in.

nancejd
07-13-2005, 05:50 PM
Mine just pushed in with a finger. I plan on locktiteing it in there when I do the final assembly.

SSMOORE
07-18-2005, 09:17 PM
It comes with a stewart high volume water pump standard... AC compressor is a option. As is the provision for the power steering pump. I think hard coat is standard and polish is a option.