PDA

View Full Version : "Mule" Exhaust system??

BirdDrop
07-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Does anyone which exhaust system is used on the silver "Mule" camaro?? Are they 2 1/2" or 3' pipes??? What kind of tailpipes are they- custom??? I like they slightly and subtly drop down in the rear. Thanks, Chris

MuscleRodz
07-10-2005, 06:23 PM
System was custom built by Stainless Works. http://www.stainlessworks.net/

Mike

Charley Lillard
07-13-2005, 05:13 PM
Mule is 3".

2fast4u
07-18-2005, 06:00 PM
Thanks. The way the rear tailpipes turn down and barely peek out from under the rear bumper...is that a custom design or is that a certain style offered by Stainless Works???
I checked their site but barely see any pics of teh systems. Any Design particular name to ask for to pinpoint thsi style tailpipe???

Lastly how do the 3" stainless Turbo-Chamberred mufflers compare to say the Dynomax UltraFlow welded mufflers??? Deep tone? Louder? Tinny sound?

Thanks, Chris

Charley Lillard
07-18-2005, 06:13 PM
The turbos really quiet the car down so muffler brand doesn't tell you much on the Mule. Mark had the setup custom built but you could tell them you want what was on the Mule and they will know. The tail pipe showing on the BFG poster is not correct as it had a broken hanger from shipping when the photo shoot was done for the poster. It tucks up higher than on the poster.

69rs
07-18-2005, 07:04 PM
Oh great! I just bought a BFG Mule poster and now I find out it's wrong!:doh: