PDA

View Full Version : Chassisworks Camaro/Nova clip

blown69nova
09-01-2004, 06:56 PM
Has anyone actually driven a car with a CW no fab clip? What were your impressions and how would you compare it to a stock/modified setup?

ProdigyCustoms
09-03-2004, 03:25 PM
I installed the first one they sold to the public in a street / drag race car. Liked it for that purpose. Put some TTTs on it and some 60 series tires, kind of retro look. Did not think the cornering was better, but like the ride, steering, and weight savings.
Since then I have had the chance to install Martz and Wayne Due set ups. Wanye is my choice by far for our type of cars.
With that all said, I do have a Chris Alston set up waiting to install in my street racer.

rockdogz
09-03-2004, 03:47 PM
I know Stevedeez has one (http://www.pbase.com/steven69/69camaro) and so do I although from what I understand neither one of us is drivable yet. It looks killer so far, although I would have strongly considered the Wayne Due subframe if I had learned about it before I bought the Chassisworks setup :doh:
Chris Alston is from the drag racing world, so keep that in mind...I get the idea that going straight is a lot more important to them than the twisties