PDA

View Full Version : 1966 Mustang inTX

frankster
01-21-2012, 01:41 PM
Hello All!

I picked up a 66 coupe that was built by Liz Miles while she worked at Popular Hot Rodding. It was called 'Project Street Fighter'. Bought it back in June and spent all summer getting it right.

Now she's ready to rock and thought I would join up and mark my progress in developing the car, this coming season.

I look forward to contributing what I learn and gaining knowledge from others, here.

ManwithNoName
01-21-2012, 03:07 PM
I followed that build in PHR. Sweet mustang! Post up pics when you can.

frankster
01-22-2012, 10:27 AM
Thanks, but this forum uses the worst design for uploading pics. Im a member of another forum that uses this design and its one of the reasons I dont do much with it.

Ill just have to post them on a photo site and run links from there.

SparkyRnD
01-24-2012, 07:07 AM
nice to have you here, and would love to see the updated Mustang. Since you are in Houston, are you going to bring it to the Run To The Alamo pro-touring run? And the last leg of the Power Tour this summer?

frankster
01-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Hey Sparky,

Thanks for the interest. I dont know, yet. Pro touring is very much a side thing for me as Im in the motorcycle industry and spend a lot of time on the race track (road course and moto cross) and therefore might get one or two events per year in.

Since joining this site I have learned quite a bit about the run to the Alamo and Im seriously considering making that event a priority!