PDA

View Full Version : RTTC Taco Party courtesy of JCG!!!

DFRESH
01-21-2012, 11:12 AM
We are on for the annual get together at my place on Saturday night after the event---I will be handing out directions that Saturday at the event.

Chris called me and asked if he could sponsor the taco cart this year---since it ain't cheap, I was very amazed at the offer---Chris said that since we've had so much going on, he figured it was going to be a push to have it, he wanted to do this as a celebration/thanks for Cassie being well and for us opening up the house! Many thanks to Chris for such a generous offer--of which I accepted! He also gets to park Blu Ballz in the driveway that evening--LOL.

Looking forward to seeing everyone---this has always been a great time--and I am not going to give into the peer pressure this year and chug two party cups of Apple Pie---even though it did feel good to rub my head.

Doug

67zo6Camaro
01-21-2012, 02:35 PM
Awsome Doug and Chris. I'm glad things are progressing at the Renner house and that we are able to meet at the traditional location. Thanks you guys for this great PT community gathering. And a big thanks to Cassie for opening up her house during her recovery.

hotrod69camaro
01-21-2012, 06:59 PM
Thats so cool. I cant wait for this whole weekend.

Larry Callahan
01-21-2012, 07:33 PM
Very cool! Thanks for opening your home and hosting this and thanks to Cris and JCG for sponsoring it. It really is a great time and a do not miss event. I am still telling stories about last years taco party. LOL!

rrunner68
01-22-2012, 06:30 AM
As always, you guys are a class act. Can't wait.

YancyJohns
01-22-2012, 06:53 AM
Thanks to both of you!! This is always the Best Party of the Year!! I'm very glad to here Cassie is doing so well!!

Roadbuster
01-22-2012, 01:37 PM
Thanks Chris for the food and Doug for opening his place for the party!

Rod
01-22-2012, 02:51 PM
sounds like fun Doug, It was Great fun Last year!!!! and I'm sure we will be on time as long as newman doesn't run over any more pliers on the freeway again, just so he can have a Garage parking spot

mdprovee
01-22-2012, 04:38 PM
I hope to make it this year, and thanks for helping Chris, I am sure Doug appriciates it.

bosses son
01-22-2012, 07:09 PM
you know it was just a ploy to get the garage spot and put Dougs car out in the rain, not that he would have known or remembered the next day.....

LM7_67
01-22-2012, 07:11 PM
can't wait! :D :D

Nessumsar
01-23-2012, 10:51 AM
What a great group of people we have here, best bunch of guys/gals on the net.

Doug, I won't be running at RTTC so if you or Cassie need some help getting set up for the party I'd be more than willing.

:cheers:

sik68
01-23-2012, 11:04 AM
That is so awesome! Thanks Doug & Chris I can't wait to be part of the infamous taco night this year!

Cris@JCG
01-24-2012, 08:34 PM
You guys are more than welcome!

Starting this year for Doug & Cassie was a rough one.. I knew it was not gonna be easy for Doug to host this party this year, so I jumped in & helped where ever I could.. I think it is awesome that they open their house to us so that we can all hang out & eat..

rrelco
01-31-2012, 07:22 PM
Doug how do i get on the invite list?

Rod
01-31-2012, 08:51 PM

???? Race ????

DFRESH
02-02-2012, 06:18 AM

You have to run within .001 seconds of Brian Finch on the Road Course and the Auto Cross at the event, or you can just ask me for directions at the event. Looking forward to seeing how your EL Cam does with all of your new stuff on it---
D

rrelco
02-02-2012, 07:45 AM
okay ill try.............yeah i am curious to see how it will do also, and the party will be fun!! cant wait...

tazzz25906112
02-02-2012, 08:03 AM
Doug it was great to hear from you the other day my friend and thank God Cassie is doing so well we have a lot to celebrate (and yes I may be twisting that arm of yours with a little with Apple ;-) bud).... Chris stepping up and making the offer the way you did shows a "ton" of class buddy thank you....

Doug as always your party is one of the highlights of the year in our events,,,, and to open your house after all you've been through is simple awesome buddy.... Thank you again my friend I'll look forward to seeing you soon as discussed the other day....

killer69
02-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Looks like you better invite the whole block so the cops don't get called when the burn out competition starts

DFRESH
02-02-2012, 07:30 PM
Looks like you better invite the whole block so the cops don't get called when the burn out competition starts

Man, you remember that too? I thought I imagined all of that. And the whole block does attend around here---LOL

DFRESH
02-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Doug it was great to hear from you the other day my friend and thank God Cassie is doing so well we have a lot to celebrate (and yes I may be twisting that arm of yours with a little with Apple ;-) bud).... Chris stepping up and making the offer the way you did shows a "ton" of class buddy thank you....

Doug as always your party is one of the highlights of the year in our events,,,, and to open your house after all you've been through is simple awesome buddy.... Thank you again my friend I'll look forward to seeing you soon as discussed the other day....

My crazy Canadian brother from a different mother---good talking to you also my friend---looking forward to the whole weekend---you guys always make this a great time---thanks for the time on the phone and the well wishes for Cassie---we are really blessed for sure. See you soon!

Big Apple Pie Wanda

LUACE
02-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Doug, sounds like you're going to need valet parking, security, coat check, a dj etc. sounds like your place is really going to be happening!!!

SicMonte
02-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Nothing is set in stone but it looks like I MIGHT be coming out to RTTC just to help out and spectate. I would be staying at my friends house who lives in the area. Open invite to this taco night for pro-touring members from 3000 miles away??

DFRESH
02-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Nothing is set in stone but it looks like I MIGHT be coming out to RTTC just to help out and spectate. I would be staying at my friends house who lives in the area. Open invite to this taco night for pro-touring members from 3000 miles away??

Of course---Anybody with a first name as cool as yours is invited.

Doug.

Meatyshells
02-13-2012, 01:11 PM
moonshine.....

mpozzi
02-13-2012, 01:17 PM
If Doug's gonna be there, then I'M IN!!

Mary P.

796spdbu
02-26-2012, 09:27 PM
If I can catch a flight and a rental car im there again this year! Doug is a great guy! Hope to see ya'll again this year!