PDA

View Full Version : Got my DSE rear control arms installed and Rear end aligned thanks to Travis.

Fultz1275
01-15-2012, 09:04 PM
I got my rearend aligned and pinion angle setup thanks to Travis(aka Daytonayellowz). I have to say DSE's swivel link package makes things a lot easier. Thanks a million Travis. If anyone is needing supension tuning or looking to do an LS swap, give Travis a call. Today was the first time I met Travis in person and I have to say he is one of the most stand -up guys i have met in this hobby. All of the positive comments from people that have bought LS motors off of him or have shipped him a car to work on are well deserverd. He was increadibly helpful, and not to mention, how many guys would come to your house on a Sunday to help you out. I will be doing business with him many more times in the future. Thanks again Travis. Now I just need the weather to warm up so I can get the car out.

chevelletiger
01-16-2012, 08:28 PM
pics!,lets see pics!

68camotion
01-16-2012, 08:29 PM
I might do the same, I always wonder if I got my angles set just right.

bimmen325
01-28-2012, 11:14 AM
All of you need to leave Travis alone, how can I expect him to finish my car if he is out there being a nice guy to everyone.

j/k, thats just the kind of person he is...