PDA

View Full Version : Those cool renderings

Little Bob
09-01-2004, 04:34 PM
How does someone get a rendering done for thier car and can someone tell me how much they cost? I would love to get one of my GTO.

baz67
09-01-2004, 04:57 PM
[email protected]. The price is best discussed with him as it depends on what you want done.
Brian

JamesJ
09-01-2004, 05:12 PM
Kris will most likely chime in since he visits this site often. Many people here have used him and I have not heard one complaint.

KrisHorton
09-01-2004, 05:28 PM
I'm actually surprised that there have not been any public complaints about me yet. :hmm:

I've been blessed with very understanding and supportive customers, especially those who have had to wait patiently the times when I get the "emergency" projects that result in individual projects getting put on the backburner.

August was a rough month for me on many levels, though I hope to be a lot more productive this month. I have been plagued by computer problems, other commitments beyond my control, and most of all, my own project car. A big thank you to those who have been patiently waiting on me to finish up their cars.

That said,

Yeah, I do the renderings and you can get in touch with me for a quote and an idea of a time frame.

Talk to you soon!

JohnnyGMachine
09-01-2004, 06:45 PM
Hey Mr. Apex,

I've done renderings and design work for a few guys on the board here. I've worked on anything from Illustration renderings and logo designs to hood and bodykit designs that are actually going into mass production. I designed the bodykit and completed a rendering for Tyler's 1968 Camaro 50/50. I'm currently designing the custom interior for it. I've also designed a complete aero package for the new 2004 GTO including 3 hoods, a bodykit, 2 rear wings, and the package logo design. All of which is being considered by Pontiac and GM to become factory licensed parts for the GTO. I had done numerous paint scheme layouts including color and graphics schemes for both the street car and the race car version. Bob bondurant and a few other companies will be displaying their custom GTOs at SEMA with Arrowhead Performance bodykits and or hoods and spoilers.

If you'd like to see any samples of my work and would like a quote let me know. I have a very quick turnaround time for doing rendering work.

If you're interested shoot me an email, Thanks!

AP 2004 Custom GTO link
www.arrowheadperformance.com (http://www.arrowheadperformance.com)

ATS 1968 Camaro - Project 50/50
www.t56kit.com (http://www.t56kit.com)
www.t56kit.com

cjhutch
09-01-2004, 06:55 PM
John, did you get my email that I sent you a few days ago.

JohnnyGMachine
09-02-2004, 05:00 AM
Hey Corey,

Can you shoot me an email at my work address - I'm in the process of switching to DSL from cable internet due to connectivity problems and bad service. Thanks!

-John

[email protected]