PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Monthly Car Meet in Central Massachusetts (Worcester)

Buryingthesun
01-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Well everyone - its a new year and you know what that means?
Hard Parking™ Meets!
After going back and fourth with some format changes I have decided on keeping the Friday evening setup. Too many people seem to have plans on Saturday nights and our roots are having them on Fridays. Time had been adjusted a bit, considering people have work on Fridays and people will want to clean their cars.
Nate Doggart from JarboeDoggart Photography is currently working on an official e-flyer/real flyer design that will be posted soon enough - but a temporary picture will be used on this page and the FB event page until then.
I am really hoping for a great season. September and August of last year was the best we ever had and we are hoping to top it this year with lots of PR. Let your friends know, invite them to the FB event page and have them invite their friends. I will be in communication with the parking management company to see if the top section can be used and to maybe get some understanding on their part.
Looking forward to this year guys!
When: 7pm-10pm

April 13th
May 18th
June 15th
July 13th
August 17th
September 14th

Where: Union Station Parking Garage, 225 Franklin St, Worcester MA 01604.

Located off of I290 in the center of Worcester, 5 miles from Mass Pike and 2 miles from 146.

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2012/01/Untitled8-1.jpg

Why: Come here and hang out with other like-minded enthusiasts. All makes, all models welcome. No burnouts, racing or anything stupid will be tolerated. We have had good luck with this parking garage and do not intend to lose this location. Parking is $1 an hour, and $1 for any amount of hours after 8pm.

Buryingthesun
01-14-2012, 09:06 AM
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

Sneke_Eyez
01-17-2012, 06:32 PM
Man I went to Holy Cross for 4 years solid and never heard about it, and now that I've moved to Boston I'm not sure I'll be able to make it back out there. Union Station is a gorgeous building, but I'll be honest, I lived near that city for the first 22 years of my life and lived in it for the last 4 of those 22 years and had no idea that garage was even there!

Buryingthesun
01-18-2012, 12:36 PM
Man I went to Holy Cross for 4 years solid and never heard about it, and now that I've moved to Boston I'm not sure I'll be able to make it back out there. Union Station is a gorgeous building, but I'll be honest, I lived near that city for the first 22 years of my life and lived in it for the last 4 of those 22 years and had no idea that garage was even there!

It's an amazing location, you should try to make it out to one event this year!

The majority of the cars are imports, but im trying to expand. I bring my firebird to most of them and there are a few other strating to bring out muscle cars

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

Buryingthesun
02-13-2012, 02:12 PM
bump!

Buryingthesun
03-07-2012, 02:11 PM
1 month to go

Buryingthesun
04-06-2012, 07:50 AM
Next friday!

Buryingthesun
04-13-2012, 02:25 AM
Meet is tonight 250+ cars going

Buryingthesun
05-13-2012, 03:14 PM
Over 300 cars last month, weather is looking good for friday!

69bigblock
05-22-2012, 03:10 PM
Been thinking about going to Maxwelles for my anniversary. Maybe I will wait a week and take alook around.. Takes about 1-1/2 hrs to get there. use to go to summer nats. yaers ago..