PDA

View Full Version : Welcome from Alabaster AL

cmac06
12-20-2011, 12:10 PM
I have been a member of this site for quite awhile, and have really enjoyed absorbing all of the information available. I am in the process of doing a frame-off pro-touring style 1968 Chevelle Wagon, and have found this site useful for finding cool products on the market as well as valuable information on parts, etc. Looking at all of the build threads is really enjoyable; you guys have really taken what classic cars could be to another level. I really love the positive attitude that everyone has and the willingness to help fellow members. As this is my first build, I am sure to pose some stupid questions :pat: . I really want to be active on this build, so much of the work I will be performing (attempting) on my own, so here goes.

CruizinKev
12-20-2011, 01:19 PM
welcome aboard! cool PT wagon project :twothumbs

Bluesman-1
12-21-2011, 06:49 AM
Hey bud a newbie here myself but welcome aboard. I'm in the middle of my first frame off too except it's a 70 chevelle 2dr, some where between resto rod/drag car/pro touring if there is such a combo. Lol Anyway I love the wagons, can't wait to see your progress they don't get enough lovin sometimes.

Another Alabamian
Howard

cmac06
12-21-2011, 08:26 AM
@Kevin, thanks. Love the Monte. LSx rocks. I am doing some test mounting of an LQ4 that was pulled from 2500. Can't help but love the set and forget of EFI.

@Howard, That '70 is looking good already. You got a build thread going?