PDA

View Full Version : MCB Deal of the Week - Morris Classic 3 Point Seat Belts

MCB Matt
12-19-2011, 12:20 PM
Ok, here is our new deal of the week. All orders must be placed by 12am pacific Monday

You can order by phone, PM or Email. If you wish to paypal direct it is [email protected] Please specify ALL details of what you are ordering!

This week is Morris Classic Concepts seat belt kits. This is every belt kit they sell.

Prices are listed below as well as pics and EVERY kit will free ship to the 48 states, email or PM for international shipping quotes please

All kits are year, make and model specific and include necessary installation hardware and have been tested to hold up as expected in an accident!

All belts available in colors for $10 extra per set - see color chart below

Prices below are for Morris standard buckle, you can upgrade to the GM mark of excellence logo as shown below for $49 per set

New Soft Sash top mount looks and bolts in like Factory Original

52759 52758
$265 shipped for the following cars
67-69 Camaro, 66-73 Chevelle, Monte Carlo, El Camino, GTO and Impala (buckets and bench seats), 70-73 Camaro (specify if you have Deluxe interior), 70-73 Firebird, 66-67 Nova (buckets and bench seats), 67 Firebird, 68 Firebird (specify top or floor mount), and 69 Firebird

68-73 Nova and 67-72 Chevy/GMC trucks $275

69-72 Mustang $205

Mopar belts are $ 269.95 set
These are applicable for 68-73 body styles A, B and E and 68-73 C body.

They also now have 67-69 Camaro and Firebird rear kits $295

Or if you order front AND rear for the 67-69 Camaro/Firebird we will do them for $539

The rear 3 point retractable seat belt bracket is laser cut 1/8" stainless steel which bolts under the rear package tray roof mounts and inner wheel well brace. The brackets were bolted in a test fixture and pull tested to 5000# using the same thickness material that the rear package tray and braces are made of without any distortion.

Easy installation - Includes all mounting brackets and bolts.

Colors Available:

MCB Matt
12-22-2011, 10:18 AM
Nice to see a good response on these kits, MUCH safer than lap belts, unless you WANT your head to hit the steering wheel! Also, seeing many on the camaro/firebird rears, much safer for the kids!

These kits are a VERY wise investment and look the most correct you can get and still have modern saftey!

Orders will ship very quickly on these and install time is minimal!

Thanks
MCB

LSxChevelle
12-22-2011, 01:38 PM
Hmm...I think I should do this.

sjaroslo
12-22-2011, 03:59 PM
I did this morning... Seems like a good deal, have heard nothing but good things about the product.

FatfreeGTO
12-22-2011, 05:19 PM
I am probably going to take advantage of this sale but I have a couple questions.

1. I have 06 GTO seats in my 66 GTO, should I remove the factory belt receiver that is attached to the new style seat and go back to the floor mount with these? Or can morris make this work with the attachment that is on the new seat?

2. I have an early 66 model that doesn't have the attachment in the roof, do they have any instructions about what should be done to properly make an attachment point in the roof?

Thanks
BJ

MCB Matt
12-24-2011, 01:07 PM
You will need to make the attachment to the factory location, thats how the kit is designed and the safeat way to go.

Yes, they will tell you how to make the roof attachment, Morris is an awesome product, you will be very happy with the system.

Let me know if you have any other questions or would like to place an order. You still have until tomorrow.

Thanks again to everyone for all the orders, there is going to be a lot of safer cars for the new year!

MCB

FatfreeGTO
12-24-2011, 08:00 PM
Ok sounds good thanks for the info. I will PM you details about my order.

Thanks

Rod
12-24-2011, 09:27 PM
Our cars are faster and meaner than they where in the 60's and 70's modern drive-trains, modern Running gear, we need the modern minimum safety standards, in our missiles, These are great belts, good for autocross and track, and great for street use, i have used them for 2 years and they hold up well to daily use

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2011/12/rttcavatar-1.jpg

MCB Matt
01-03-2012, 10:36 AM
Rod, you are correct! They do bring us up to date with safety....lap belts SUCK!

FatfreeGTO, thanks for the order as well as many others!

MCB

MCB Matt
01-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Update....

This deal will run until sunday due to popularity and......I am in talks with other suppliers as to what we will run next week, every week a new special

Thanks again for the biz, you guys are great and we are happy to help out the PT community

Matt +Kim

sjaroslo
01-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Matt:

I received my belts a while ago, but just opened the boxes this evening--they look fantastic! My question is in regard to the rear belts for a 1st Gen Camaro--can they be easily installed with the rear glass in the car? I don't have my car here right now (it is in the shop getting built) so I'm having a hard time visualizing it but if it is going to be significantly easier to install the rear belts without the glass, I would consider asking my builder to install them for me before he buttons it all up. If the glass really isn't an issue for the install, then I'll just hang on to the stuff and install them myself when the time comes. Guess I should have also asked if mini-tubbing the rear of the car has any effect on the rear belt installation? Thank you.

MCB Matt
01-09-2012, 09:18 AM
They can be installed after no problem. There are just braces that go under the package tray so the glass won't cause any issues!

Thanks again for the business
MCB

MCB Matt
03-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Dozens of belts sold, many colors offered, high quality US made, much safer than lap belts and we run an extra discount when purchased with our TMI sport seat foam and cover kits!

SparkyRnD
03-12-2012, 05:16 AM
is this deal still running then?

MCB Matt
03-12-2012, 01:08 PM
Yes for the entire month of March we are re-running all of the items we have run this year for those who were waiting for their tax refunds. Feel free to contact us if you would like a set
Thanks
Kim
MCB
925-828-5555

SparkyRnD
03-12-2012, 04:07 PM
Kim, pm sent!

SparkyRnD
03-13-2012, 01:23 PM
Kim, thanks again for your time on the phone, and very happy to say we have purchased our belts through Matt's Classic Bowties. For those that are considering buying Morris Classic Concepts belts, the deal above saved us around $100 from what it would have cost to go through Summit Racing!

MCB Matt
03-21-2012, 09:18 AM
Sparky, thanks for your kind words! Glad you will be safer in the car now, everyone should have these belts!

Kim