PDA

View Full Version : App suggestion

rossmacd
12-11-2011, 08:41 AM
First let me say thai I love the app, and it's working great on my Droid Charge, running Gingerbread since the new update. I've just like to make one observation/question/suggestion...

There doesn't seem to new an easy way to scroll from page to page on a large thread. Sometimes I want to find a particular pic or something buried in a thread, and if I know it's on page 12 of a 30 page thread, it can take a long time to thumb scroll through there. Can the app be setup so you can just flick from page to page?

Also, I seem to be having trouble with the 'go to first unread post' button... It rarely seems to take me to the specified post, instead keeping me on the first post.

Thanks for ask your efforts to keep this a first class operation. It's a great place to come chat about cars, without the inconvenience if having to look another human being in the eye.

SSTuner
01-18-2012, 10:45 AM
Will this software be relaesed for the new Amazon Kindle Fire? I could test it for you.

Larry Callahan
01-18-2012, 12:06 PM
First let me say thai I love the app, and it's working great on my Droid Charge, running Gingerbread since the new update. I've just like to make one observation/question/suggestion...

There doesn't seem to new an easy way to scroll from page to page on a large thread. Sometimes I want to find a particular pic or something buried in a thread, and if I know it's on page 12 of a 30 page thread, it can take a long time to thumb scroll through there. Can the app be setup so you can just flick from page to page?

Also, I seem to be having trouble with the 'go to first unread post' button... It rarely seems to take me to the specified post, instead keeping me on the first post.

Thanks for ask your efforts to keep this a first class operation. It's a great place to come chat about cars, without the inconvenience if having to look another human being in the eye.

Sorry, I don't have an android phone to test this on. I will read up on it though.

Larry Callahan
01-18-2012, 12:07 PM
I could be wrong but I would think with a Kindle Fire you would just view the site as you would any computer without an app.

My brother in-law has one. Maybe I will ask him to try it out.

Bryce
01-18-2012, 12:15 PM
I could be wrong but I would think with a Kindle Fire you would just view the site as you would any computer without an app.

My brother in-law has one. Maybe I will ask him to try it out.

Yep, that is correct. When I was testing the fire and nook I tried both on this website and the nook asked if I wanted to use it in android app form or regular website and the kindle loaded in the regular webste.