PDA

View Full Version : Ridetech is giving away $$$ again!

MCB Matt
12-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Hello, this is a simple one.....

Every Ridetech part free ships to the 48 states

Get your MCB forum discount AND another $100+ from Ridetech on these items:

Buy 4 shock waves $100 off

Buy 4 coilovers $100 off

Buy upper and lower strong arms $100 set

Buy any 4 link system $100 off

Buy any e3 compressor system $100 off

This is a great time to combine an order!

Arms and coilovers with 4 link bolt in rear!

Arms, bags, ride control

As always, this deal is on top of our discounted prices and free ships

Happy holidays guys

MCB Matt
12-05-2011, 02:20 PM
Just to clarify as I had a few PM's about the $100 off, the discount is taken at time of purchase from us, no mail in rebates or any other work to do. Just place your order and get our discount, an extra $100 and Free Shipping.

Happy holidays

MCB Matt
12-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Kits are selling, get in before the sale ends!

Happy holidays

MCB Matt
12-10-2011, 05:05 PM
Thanks again for the orders! Lots of guys getting strong ars, front and rear coilovers and rear 4 links! Best way to save the most $$$ before the end of the year

Happy holidays from MCB

MCB Matt
12-12-2011, 11:38 AM
We are selling tons of Ridetech still, this sale ends with the year!

We have the LOWEST price for Ridetech period!

All emails and PM's replied, parts shipping daily

Happy holidays

harleygolf1
12-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Looking for uppers, lowers and coil overs for 70 nova? Maybe 4 link kit for rear with coil overs?

QUOTE=MCB Matt;862478]We are selling tons of Ridetech still, this sale ends with the year!

We have the LOWEST price for Ridetech period!

All emails and PM's replied, parts shipping daily

Happy holidays[/QUOTE]

MCB Matt
12-16-2011, 09:29 AM
Happy to see many of you guys jumping on this deal and letting us know we have the best prices, margin is slim but its the holidays! Time to give a little right?

Thanks for the many orders! Lots of complete front arms, 4 links and coilovers. Also, much interest in the tru Turn system!

Happy holidays
Matt + Kim

MCB Matt
12-19-2011, 11:53 AM
Few more weeks to get the special pricing on select items! With our discount on top you can't beat our deals!

Call, PM or Email!

Happy holidays
MCB

MCB Matt
12-22-2011, 10:10 AM
Kits still shipping daily! Get your orders in before the end of the year....once again, anything called, PM'd or Emailed by then will qualify even if not paid, it will hold your deal until we return from new years break.

Again, we appreciate the support from the PT community, we have heard many kind words and we plan on making 2012 a record year for MCB! We will be adding some new brands to our lineup of over 200 already.

Make sure you check the website to get a taste of what we carry, you may be surprised....we can pretty much supply every single part to build a car from scratch.

Happy holidays, hope you all get car parts under the tree!

All of us at MCB

MCB Matt
12-24-2011, 01:23 PM
All orders PM or email by tomorrow night will qualify for the discount even if not paid. We will contact you Tuesday to complete the transaction, I know a lot of youmare waiting on xmas $$$ :)

Thanks again guys, we are happy to serve the needs of hundreds of forum customers this month.

All of us at MCB

SVC707
12-24-2011, 01:45 PM
matt did you get my last pm for the air management pricing?

thanks steve

68vert
12-28-2011, 07:12 PM
I typically dont leave extensive feedback for companies, but I really wanted to spread the word about MCB. They treated me so well, I hope to see them around for a long time.

Just placed my order with MCB and was blown away by their pricing & Matts no BS business style. He was straight up and kept to his words. That says many things:

Honesty
In it for the long haul & not just sale by sale
Will be talking to MCB more often about future purchases

Thanks all at MCB. Looking forward to getting my goodies.

atomicviper
12-29-2011, 02:37 PM
Matt, plz price out Ridetech air bar, upper/lower strong arms, tru turn system and vitage air GenIV evaporator w/sanden 508 compressor for 68 camaro

Thanks

mild2wildpaintngraphics
12-29-2011, 05:52 PM
Ridetech, top notch parts and customer service.

MCB Matt
01-03-2012, 10:29 AM
68vert, thank you very much for the kind words!

All others, PMs replied