PDA

View Full Version : GTO Judge & Convertable Chevelle, Camaro, Firebird...

BarrysSpeedShopCA
11-29-2011, 10:47 AM
Hey Guys!

We are currently looking for the following cars:

-mid 60's early 70's (not horribly specific) Convertable Chevelle, Camaro, Firebird.. etc.

-70/71 GTO or GTO Judge

If you have or know of anything please let us know!

thanks!!

okyankee
12-09-2011, 08:06 PM
i got a 65 chevelle hardtop project if that floats your boat. pm if intersted. thanks, kenny.

daytonayellaz
12-13-2011, 06:59 AM
I "might" sell my wifes 67 Convertible camaro... (she's gonna kill me if she reads this...lol) I bought the car out of texas and thought it was totally rust free when I got it....and for the most part it is! Its the car in my avatar. Upon disassembly we did discover a very small amount of rust in the rear quarter lips. I bought some AMD quarter panels for it and outer wheel houses. The passenger side is fit and ready to be welded. The front subframe has been powder coated, SPC upper and lower control arms installed, with Howe tall ball joints, Lee 670 steering gear box, Hotchkis springs and sway bar, and of course all new steering linkage. Bilstein shocks. I actually have the TVS kit for it, with the X-brace. The subframe is done and installed with speedtech solid body mount bushings. The entire front end is all GM NOS sheet metal for the rally sport option, Both Fenders, Both inner fenders, Radiator support, upper and lower front valance panels.Nice original GM assembly line cowl induction hood.... All installed on the car with a new fastner kit, gapped and ready. Door hinges have been rebuilt also. Its a complete roller right now in epoxy primer. There are numerous other things done that I wont mention here. We put this on the back burner to get my 70 camaro done.... and now I have my old 69 chevelle back. So not sure when the vert is gonna get some love again. LMK if your interested.

Verboten
02-08-2012, 09:34 AM
This would be the ultimate flipper....

http://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-classifieds/1512797-1972-chevelle-rust-free-2dr-roller-carbd-07-ly6-2004r-12-bolt.html