PDA

View Full Version : UMI Performance Thanksgiving Sale- 15% off and $9.99 Flat Rate Shipping!

UMI Performance
11-24-2011, 04:51 AM
All of us at UMI Performance would like you wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! Please enjoy 15% off your order and discounted shipping!

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif (http://www.umiperformance.com)

67gtonut
11-24-2011, 07:44 AM
Nice.......

UMI Performance
11-25-2011, 07:38 AM
Its Black Friday! We are open until 4:30 EST today to take orders and answer questions. Please feel free to give us a call today.

We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Bryce
11-25-2011, 08:30 AM
Ryan,

I am looking at your 95 mustang UCA for my daily driver. Part number 1019.

What do you suggest for the housing mount? Do you have a spherical bearing for that location?

UMI Performance
11-25-2011, 11:26 AM
Ryan,

I am looking at your 95 mustang UCA for my daily driver. Part number 1019.

What do you suggest for the housing mount? Do you have a spherical bearing for that location?

Hello Bryce,

Thanks for the question. Unfortunately at this time we don't offer a spherical bearing assemble the housing. Since the vehicle is a daily driver I would recommend using rubber bushings in the housing, if the factory bushings are in good shape leave them there. If they need replaced look at Ford Racing part # M-4050-B, you could go through Summit Racing and get both items so there is only one Shipping fee. Search our part UPI-1019, they don't have it in stock so it would drop ship from us in 1-2 business days regardless of what their site says. Please let me know if I can help anymore. Thanks!
Ryan

Bryce
11-28-2011, 08:42 AM
Hello Bryce,

Thanks for the question. Unfortunately at this time we don't offer a spherical bearing assemble the housing. Since the vehicle is a daily driver I would recommend using rubber bushings in the housing, if the factory bushings are in good shape leave them there. If they need replaced look at Ford Racing part # M-4050-B, you could go through Summit Racing and get both items so there is only one Shipping fee. Search our part UPI-1019, they don't have it in stock so it would drop ship from us in 1-2 business days regardless of what their site says. Please let me know if I can help anymore. Thanks!
Ryan

Thank you for the input.