PDA

View Full Version : PT 69 Camaro Convertible Project, DSE, ATS, Hotchkis, mini-tub, Best of Show CW

Gandalf
11-23-2011, 06:07 PM
SOLD!

Reluctantly selling my '69 PT convertible Camaro - I won't get on it for some time so decided to let it go. We started on it last year and then I switched my attention to my coupe. So it's at a great stage for purchase if you don't want to do a lot of bodywork and you want the typical PT customisations. Super solid, no rust, all GM replacement sheetmetal. All new floors, GM quarters, cowl hood. body-worked from the firewall back. BOS Smooth firewall, undercoated, DSE mini-tubbed, Gbar-4-link installed (welded in), stock rear with 4-link tabs (tacked only), DSE modded front subframe with DSE coilovers (subframe seams welded and all powdercoated black), DSE solid body mounts, ATS spindles and C6 hubs, rebuilt AGR steering box, Hotchkis X-Brace - all brand new! Used power top frame-only. Everything above new except top frame and front GM fenders. Have all front sheetmetal and will be sold complete and assembled. Have a standard grill - can get a great deal on an RS setup if you need. Doors (hinges rebuilt), trunk lid completely rust free and original GM, hung and ready for final prime. Original spoiler included. No interior but pretty sure I have a spare set of back seats and door/rear panels. This car needs NO sheetmetal to complete. Probably a ton of stuff I'm forgetting but wanted to put it out there. Pick your color and get it done. Hard work already done and no guessing games - it's all documented. Bodywork and prep done by Best of Show Coachworks so it's top quality and I’m sure you can have it finished by Best of Show any way you like before it ships. $26k gets you a great start to a PT Camaro Convertible and you don't have to go backwards.

Hit me up and we can exchange numbers to discuss.

Cheers,
Gregg

johnny68
11-23-2011, 08:22 PM
make sure to keep payments up on the storage or we may see it on storage wars haha good luck with the sale sounds like a great deal
john

Ron.in.SoCal
11-24-2011, 01:19 PM
GLWS the sale Gregg! Knowing you and BOS, I'm sure the car is tight...

talwell
11-26-2011, 04:39 PM
How can I see any pics you have of the car?

firstgencam
11-27-2011, 05:16 AM
Would you be interested in taking a trade in on the car? Check out lateral-g in the for sale section. 69 camaro coupe "The Beater". I wasnt really looking for another 69 but yours is a vert. Do you have any pics you can email to [email protected]

Gandalf
11-30-2011, 05:52 PM
Would you be interested in taking a trade in on the car? Check out lateral-g in the for sale section. 69 camaro coupe "The Beater". I wasnt really looking for another 69 but yours is a vert. Do you have any pics you can email to [email protected]

Thanks but just looking to sell outright. Good luck with your sale.

Gregg

toofun
12-02-2011, 04:00 AM
Very interested! Do you have pics of the car you can send me? PM Sent.

Mark
TOOFUN

Gandalf
12-06-2011, 09:58 AM
Very interested! Do you have pics of the car you can send me? PM Sent.

Mark
TOOFUN

Replied.

BAYJAM
12-10-2011, 07:28 AM
Gregg - is your car still available. Aboutt to Start a PT project - very interested. Any Pics at all you could send. If available I will het you up via email and give you my number to call.

Steve