PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: BFG KDW Tires - Wornout

ccm399
11-22-2011, 04:09 PM
See below post, quick post removed all formatting making the post hard to read. Sorry guys...

ccm399
11-22-2011, 04:20 PM
Hi all,

Strange request here... I am in the process of building a '71 Firebird, thing is I know this is going to be a long process so I don't want to buy new tires to just let them sit for a couple years while I finish the project. So...

I am looking for theses sizes:

275 40 18
335 30 18

I know a lot of you guys have been out there burning up the autocross tracks this summer and might have a worn out set or two laying around. If you are in the Cleveland/Akron Area (or within 2 or so hour drive) I would be more than willing to drive and pick them up. Otherwise, if you are willing to slap a shipping label on them I would be willing to pay shipping.

PM me on here or E-mail [email protected]

Thanks!

Chris

TheJDMan
11-22-2011, 05:16 PM
Check with Bret at Ride Tech, Those are the sizes they run on the 48 hour Camaro and I know they have gone through a bunch of tires since May.

ccm399
11-22-2011, 08:09 PM
Thanks Steve,

I sent him an email a little over a week ago off here but i have not heard back. In fairness it was during SEMA week though so I figured there would be a delay. Ridetech is about a 6 hour drive or so from us but I think I could talk the wife into a little road trip... :)

I have wondered if the forum did not send him my email but it is setup to in my preferences. I may contact him again soon but I don't want him to think I am bugging him... Especially for used stuff. I do completely plan on running Ridetech shocks when it comes time though! :)

Thanks again,

Chris

bret
11-24-2011, 12:20 AM
I've got a few 275s, don't know on the 335's. I'll be back next week. Hit my direct email [email protected]. I don't check my pm's. Thx.

ccm399
11-24-2011, 05:04 AM
Thanks Bret!
I will shoot you an email next week. Until then have a happy Thanksgiving!

Chris

ccm399
12-10-2011, 11:12 AM
HUGE shout out to Bret and the guys at Ridetech!!!!

Even with the fact that they just got back from SEMA and are gearing up for Christmas they took the time to work out the details and send the tires to me! They are in really good shape and that is awesome as it will allow me to get some time on the car before having to buy new rubber. Very professional and prompt.

Thanks SO much guys... Can't wait to get some shocks from you all.

Chris