PDA

View Full Version : Fuel Vent sale: new design coming, time to move out remaining inventory

parsonsj
11-20-2011, 02:42 PM
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

The II Much Fabrication Fuel Vent solves several problems when installing high performance fuel tanks. Our Original Design Fuel Vent has proven itself on the track with dozens of vehicles, completely eliminating fuel slosh and odor.

We have a new design vent coming in 2012, so now’s the time to snag one of the original designs at substantial savings.

The bare body without a bracket is now $89. A bracket (very limited supply) is $10, and adding a K&N filter is $20.

As with our FabBosses, our webstore will be up soon. For now, contact us vie PM or email at
[email protected]

rocketrod
01-15-2012, 11:54 AM
Any updates on the availability of the gen 2 design?

ChevelleNV
01-15-2012, 12:31 PM
Hey John, you might want to update your signature, it says your website will be up soon... :)

parsonsj
01-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Greg, my signature is updated... you should refresh!

Rocket, we're making steady progress on the 2012 design. We're testing a prototype, and we'll have a second prototype out this week with some manufacturing fixes we've learned from the first prototype. If that testing goes well, we'll be off to production.

Taylor1969
01-16-2012, 06:47 AM
How much will the V2 cost?

parsonsj
01-16-2012, 07:32 AM
How much will the V2 cost?We don't know that yet. It will cost more than the original cost of the V1, but requires significantly less plumbing and has an integrated filter (so no additional K&N filter required). Overall installation costs will be similar between V1 and V2.

And, by the way, I have two 2011 versions left. One is scratched, so I'll take $10 more off the current discount for that one. PM if interested.

parsonsj
01-19-2012, 07:20 PM
Thanks everybody! Our 2011 inventory is completely sold out, including a couple of scratched ones. The new 2012 design is working its way through our testing regime, and will be available soon.

jp