PDA

View Full Version : SEMA surprise!

MCB Matt
11-14-2011, 04:33 PM
FINALLY TMI will introduce their chevelle line of sport seat foams and covers. The response we have gotten on the camaro sets has been amazing with over 100 sets sold!

Call or PM asap so you can be one of the first to have them! As always all factory colors and patterns will be avail. Super high quality comfy foam and very clean grain on covers, this is a product that works as advertised and fits as advertised.

We will run an introductory special for forum members through thr end of November.

Amatouring
11-14-2011, 06:36 PM
These sound like they may be just what I was looking for. My 72 chevelle has the "light covert" buckets. Will they offer that color and do you have any photos of any color seats with the sport seat foams and covers installed?

MCB Matt
11-14-2011, 08:43 PM
With them commiting to the launch we have pushed hard for i would hope they come through soon, no more than a week? Maybe after thanksgiving 5 day break? I will be away but i will be monitoring their progress.

MCB Matt
11-30-2011, 10:16 AM
I will start a new thread today on the chevelle TMI covers and foams......FINALLY! We have been asking TMI to make these for awhile now as the Camaro covers and foams are a big seller for us!