PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Z71 only 51k on truck 30k on dealer 6.0 swap and $10k in mods/accessories 327WHP

david068513
11-09-2011, 07:57 PM
Lots of money in this... KBB is $18k and theres about $10k in accessories and mods here... i was asking $21k on mautofied.com and everywhere else... dropped to $18k FIRM price now... basically paying for a stock truck and getting all the mods free...

I will trade DOWN.... means you give me $18k for mine and ill give you what your asking for yours.,. trade your vehicle in for mine... long as yours is worth it... NO LOWRIDERS...

Truck has only 51k on it (i daily drive it so may be adjusted accordingly) it was garage kept up until about 6 months ago when i traded down for it with my 2010 Z71... since then i did all the motor work but the intake... everything else was pretty much the same... its the cleanest truck ive ever owned... no oil leaks... not even oil seepage... the only thing i can think it may need is window motors because they are getting week from age (which is weird to me since the truck was hardly used)... and thats it... it may could use some tires sometime next year depending on how often you drive it i guess... i love it but i got a Comanche i want to restore it with a 6.0 swap (my new favorit motor)... and im gonna need a shop as im tired of building stuff on the pad...

If your wondering if i know what im doing i can say ive worked at Nissan as a tech for awhile, spent 5 years in the marines working on F18 jet engines and now i work on C-5 aircrafts (largest the US ownes) as a civilian... so you can say my mechanic skills are well beyond vehicles... This is just a hobby and fun for me... anyways heres a list of everything you should want to know!

OEM options include:
SLT fully loaded model (everything but a sunroof)
Full leather
bucket seats
Onstar
Bose stereo system
chrome side trim
seat memory (which only came on denalis or special order from what i understand)

performance mods include:
GM dealership installed 6.0 swap!!! (still had a warranty till i stuck the cam in it) Only has 30k on the motor...
Comp cam (224/[email protected] 581/588 114lsa)
Comp hardened pushrods
Pac .600 beehive springs
SLP underdrive pulley
polished stainless steel headers
Gibson dual exhaust with electronic butterfly cutout (dumps before the muffler if you want to be loud or after to be more quite)
Full Dyno Tune at Brookspeed performance in Tifton GA
LS1 electric fan conversion with blackbear performance wire harness to the ECM so the ECM runs the fans as if they were stock
K&N
3.73 gears front and rear
Corvette servo in the tranny
ported and polished electronic throttle body

everything runs fine but its tuned using the stock RPM shift change (5700?)... reason for that is it still runs the stock injectors and maxes them out at the stock RPM setting... im told it could be bumped up to 6300rpm with stronger injectors which if i dont sell it ill install 60lb or so injectors the same time i install the super charger...

accessories include:
GPS Navigation Bluetooth Head unit... has mic for hands free talk, backup camera and XM ready
Painted to match hard shell locking tonneau cover
roll out bed with BedRug installed
Boyd Coddington 20in wheels
33in AT tires
2in body lift with full OEM gap fillers and bumper relocators (i didnt even know it had a body lift when i bought it because it was done so clean)
torsion bars are cranked up
stainless side steps
stainless grill insert
stainles gas cover but painted it white to match
headlights have orange pulled out of them
running lights replaced with all clear aftermarket version
brakes painted red
GMC stainless third brake light cover

i need to build a shop so i can start on another project later... thats the only reason im selling... very CLEAN garage kept truck... txt or call me and i can tell you all about it...

got more pics and tons of info... dyno tuned at 327/350 on 33's

Travis

Tell Him David Told you to call him.
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2011/11/whiteGMC3-1.jpg
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2011/11/whiteGMC5-1.jpg
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2011/11/whiteGMC2-1.jpg